Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Magnum ( need DChanger )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
His sprite is done
But there's no Data
I need a data changer to collab, help me complete this character
You guys can do him in 3,4 people doing 3,4 part it's OKAY
whatever what i want is to see him working so well :'(
[Image: face_by_kien_biu-d6kmnod.bmp]
some sprite (Click to View)
DOWNLOAD HERE
:O
he can do chidori?!

(btw u wont find any dcer)
(09-01-2013, 06:47 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote: [ -> ]:O
he can do chidori?!

(btw u wont find any dcer)

:s Now i think you're right
i have to PM to them :O
i would say talk to the new dcers they quit good and they are full of motivation to work on chars and things releated to lf2
Face Updated !
[Image: face_by_kien_biu-d6kmnod.bmp]
hair color looks way more saturated in the sprite
I would help, but I don't know how to do object-specific itrs. Sorry about that.
(09-01-2013, 07:51 PM)Bat Tamer Wrote: [ -> ]I would help, but I don't know how to do object-specific itrs. Sorry about that.

You can do some easy part like basic data , the chidori or rolling skill :O
And the hard part ( blue and red balls ) could be left to someone interested in it :s

i will sign up i have azriels awesome frame maker all data changers umm and nothing else.
I like this char. Would help you with the data if only I´d have enough time to finish my own project. I wonder if I´ll ever have time to finish normal form Goku (especially sprites :p)

I hope you'll find a data changer for the project.

But maybe I can help you a little bit. Just send me a PM when you already got some data. I can do all kinds of basic data changing, but I'm not super advanced. If I got some spare time and don't feel like working on Goku, I'll help. Just try in a couple of weeks if you feel like it. For reference: I did the data for Nino and SSJ Goku myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4