Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Quotes (Forum, MSN, ICQ, AIM, YIM, other)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-10-2011, 08:22 PM)Wiro Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to sound rude but both of them are more horrible than any nightmare I've had

Now, since the picture was supposed to be "Nightmare" isn't this something good?

Quote:Shell of choice: Blastoise

(06-10-2011, 03:36 PM)Alblaka Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2011, 03:26 PM)Electric Shock Wrote: [ -> ]I remebered, I visited a MyBB Forum which a moderator has 169 points! Wonder how much time it'll take for some members to achieve that.
3 days if Testusers makes a thread with "Please rep my +1 to test MyBB limits"

At max.

This is just worth quoting :P
bashcrazy Wrote:you made Vegeta gay
Simoneon Wrote:rep system is for loooosers
(06-12-2011, 06:20 PM)Wiro Wrote: [ -> ]Everything sucks, no offence, but yeah learn to draw...
Reminds me of my own drawings when I was 5 or 6.

Try to make them look less flat and work on the faces (and everything else too) and especially the noses.
Keep trying

(06-12-2011, 08:14 PM)Simoneon Wrote: [ -> ]Everything sucks, no offence, but yeah learn to draw...
Reminds me of my own drawings when I was 5 or 6.

Try to make them look more real and put more (of your really needful) time in it.
Keep trying

(06-17-2011, 05:13 PM)Lord Silva Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, if you believe in UFO's then you believe that life on other plants that can fly. I mean humans can fly to outer space, so why is it hard to believe some other race out there hasn't accomplished it as well.

I share the opinion of Simoneon, they are probably out there but we will probably never interact with them.
PLANTS?
bamboori Wrote:i seriously thought luti mistook your thread for his.
ok so...bamboori thought i mistook Me'n'Mine's thread for my own? :P
Quote:and Egypt isn't as much populated as Egypt!
by some famous dude. I found that hilarious :D
IRC Wrote:<Prarastas9>FCKING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Prarastas9>YEAHHHHHH 2DAYS OF WORK!!!!!!!!
<Prarastas9>OMF MO CREATURES WORKS!!!!!!!!!
<Prarastas9>ON SMP!
<Tundmatu>*cough* spam
<Prarastas9>f*** YEAH! xD
<Alblaka>!caps
<crow>caps is FUN
<Alblaka>Damn

Note:
crow is the chatbot, reacting to !-commands
BluePhoenix Wrote:You should go die in a fire :)
BP is merciless D:

I love his use of the smiley face there ~ Marshall
(06-24-2011, 07:44 PM)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ][Image: SdUoN.png]
I tried clicking that D: it's a habit! noooo! DOOOMM!!! we are becoming FB addicted! RUUUNNN!!!
For some reason i think he never read my message.