Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok. Seems pretty fantastic! Thank you very much. Now it's much easier :)
Right now I miss something that would allow me to jump from one frame to next using some shortcut or linked button.
Would be nice to get a shortkey for going to frame indicated in "next" and in the frame that is next just in line order.

Also, Yin's dcer has more intuitive rectangle editor. It would be perfect to be able to drag and edit existing rectangle without overdrawing it every time.

I've found one strange thing.
Your preview is somehow based on the values described in the brackets at the spritesheet declaring.
Code:
file(0-159): space_f\chopper.bmp  w: 104 h: 85  row: 10  col: 16
file(160-155): space_f\effects.bmp  w: 79  h: 79  row: 6  col: 1
If I write things in the brackets incorrectly (which i often do, since i don't need these for anything) then the app is calculating the sprites being used basing on the wrong values, not as the lf does. IMO these should be more invormative then being used, and real sprite should be calculated being determined by row,col values multiplied.
Quote:Right now I miss something that would allow me to jump from one frame to next using some shortcut or linked button.
Ctrl+F -> type "> X", X being the frame number
This is not the short way.
LF2 IDE v3.1.1

Update Log (Click to View)

(01-18-2016, 02:29 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Seems pretty fantastic! Thank you very much. Now it's much easier :)
You're welcome :)

(01-18-2016, 02:29 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]Right now I miss something that would allow me to jump from one frame to next using some shortcut or linked button.
Would be nice to get a shortkey for going to frame indicated in "next" and in the frame that is next just in line order.
Implemented.

(01-18-2016, 02:29 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Yin's dcer has more intuitive rectangle editor. It would be perfect to be able to drag and edit existing rectangle without overdrawing it every time.
You can move the rectangle by just clicking (without moving mouse). Making a rect-editor like YinYin's is quite a bit of work. You can try changing those text boxes for making pixel perfection.

(01-18-2016, 02:29 PM)Gad Wrote: [ -> ]I've found one strange thing.
Your preview is somehow based on the values described in the brackets at the spritesheet declaring.
Code:
file(0-159): space_f\chopper.bmp  w: 104 h: 85  row: 10  col: 16
file(160-155): space_f\effects.bmp  w: 79  h: 79  row: 6  col: 1
If I write things in the brackets incorrectly (which i often do, since i don't need these for anything) then the app is calculating the sprites being used basing on the wrong values, not as the lf does. IMO these should be more invormative then being used, and real sprite should be calculated being determined by row,col values multiplied.
Fixed.

You're lucky to have me on my holiday :)
I really appreciate all your work there!
There are few things to fix.
For instance (atm) I could tell you that cpoint cover is not fully fixed.

Quote:Details
Assume the tag written as "cover: XY" with X and Y being the values being displayed below:
X
[1] aligns the caught character to face the same direction.
[2] aligns the caught character to face the opposite direction.
Anything else does does not change the caught characters facing.
Y
[0] displays the caught character behind the catcher (z position -1).
[1-9] displays the caught character in front of the catcher (z position +1).

source: http://lf-empire.de/lf2-empire/data-chan...limitstart=
LF2 IDE v3.2.0

As I finally found some time... Enjoy! :)
From Where can I get it? I already have YinYin's Visual Data Changer. But its not that cool. I hope your's will be.
(08-06-2016, 05:54 AM)Xain A. Latif Wrote: [ -> ]From Where can I get it? I already have YinYin's Visual Data Changer. But its not that cool. I hope your's will be.

Just look at the first page of the thread.
LF2 IDE v3.3.0

And now, LF2 IDE is more useful than ever!

About Ctrl+R shortcut and Document Navigation
These are probably among the most time saver features of LF2 IDE. Frequently, data changers need to jump between frame indexes. Although LF2 IDE supports 'jump to frame index', this method of manually writing frame index is unnecessarily slow. Instead, Ctrl+R will immediately do it for you. How? Double click on an index so it gets selected. Then press Ctrl+R. For example: You want to jump to the DJA special move of some character. Seeing `hit_ja: 230` you understand it's starting at frame 230. Double click 230, press Ctrl+R and you just jumped to frame 230.
Now that's sweet. But what if you want to get back where you left? Simple! Either click "Navigate Backwards" button or use Ctrl+U shortcut. Document Navigation is there to serve you.

As usual, download links are on the first page. Feed back is highly appreciated!
(09-07-2016, 03:06 AM)Nightmarex1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Double click on an index so it gets selected. Then press Ctrl+R. For example: You want to jump to the DJA special move of some character. Seeing `hit_ja: 230` you understand it's starting at frame 230. Double click 230, press Ctrl+R and you just jumped to frame 230.
Why doesn't it just figure out that the cursor is above a number automatically? Heck if it is over the hit_XY: part it could probably figure out I want the next number. Data changing is pretty well documented so it should be easy to figure exactly which tags designate a frame and which don't. There is the occasional gotcha such as
itr: kind: 8 dvx:
, but other than that it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6