Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Storm Trooper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I will create a new character: Storm Trooper
[Image: 52jr.png]

(this is not my helmet but I've edit this)

Standing:
[Image: lmul.gif]

Walking:
[Image: 5wp.gif]

Shooting:
[Image: 63cp.gif]

new helmet:
[Image: 3uhg.png]

What do you think about it? :D I'm beginner in spriting

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning :D )
Cool if you complete this char or need any help at data message me
Looks pretty alright! Stormtroopers have a nice design, so it's hard to make them look bad.
Clean up the outline of his helmet a little, you can clearly see you've resized it on a white background.

Keep going!
Just something bother me.

When you're walking with weapon - imagine.
its not you're walking without moving your hands, its impossible not moving them.
if you didn't understand me, i can explain better, i just didn't sleep 36 hours :(
(02-12-2014, 08:32 PM)Sam Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Just something bother me.

When you're walking with weapon - imagine.
its not you're walking without moving your hands, its impossible not moving them.
if you didn't understand me, i can explain better, i just didn't sleep 36 hours :(

u mean the Ur walking with the weapon and the weapon isn't moving right? yeah I noticed too the weapon isn't moving looks like the character's weapon is this body mark or something else I dunno (sorry I am a Bangladeshi I do not know that good English but I still know a lot)(Just Realized SAM U WROTE U DIDN'T SLEEP FOR 36 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!? u shouldn't even be awake that time)
Yeah amadis is right...