Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: YinYin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
First time for my online representation to be in LF2. I'm not letting you play it without putting up a fight though. So it comes bundled in a way that doesn't require you to do much installation work.
Just pop this into your LF2 folder and fire up the included executable:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qsg4sq...lx/y2f.zip

Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 will let you face the character.
Here is a peek at stage 1 (Click to View)
survivors of the first encounter (Click to View)
Here is a peek at stage 2 (Click to View)
survivors of the jail break (Click to View)
Here is a peek at stage 3 (Click to View)
survivors of the cracked wall (Click to View)
Here is a peek at stage 4 (Click to View)
survivors of the elemental chaos (Click to View)
Many thanks to
JSConsul for a tutorial on how to make the icon work.
Silva for making custom AI possible.
SomeoneElse for improving custom AI scripting.
Ramon for the offsets of the cheat.
Marti and Starsky for this great game.
cool char bro looking forward when u update this char.
Beat him with Dennis on Difficult.
I'd really love to see that cause I haven't managed with Dennis myself yet. But you seem to have played with some custom data.
(03-02-2014, 03:56 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really love to see that cause I haven't managed with Dennis myself yet. But you seem to have played with some custom data.
Impossible, I put the mod in my default LF2. The only custom thing is making henry_wind visible via sprite edit and... oh. My Justin was modded to include bpoint. Anyway, I'll be putting up more replays on this, I've done Deep-Firen so far. I can't beat with Louis after several tries, but I came very close. Henry is stupidly easy to use.

[attachment=3142]
I've added the Justin data in case that's the problem.
(03-02-2014, 04:04 PM)STM1993 Wrote: [ -> ]I've added the Justin data in case that's the problem.
Wasn't it and my installation is fresh. Weird.
Teamed up against him he is difficult even on easy
i used louis and davis
i have good skills with davis still not good enough ro beat him trying more

oh my god he is super tough
can't wait till next release

Finished him alone with deep i had 45 hp left oh man he is so tough
Alright, I redid all the recordings after making a fresh install of the data. All done in Difficult difficulty. Used all characters.
[attachment=3143]
I abused a couple of general weaknesses in his AI, but he's otherwise very tough and unpredictable. If the AI would use certain moves more, he'd be almost unstoppable.
Still can't view it :I
Must be getting some checksum wrong - but where and why ...

Can anyone else view the replays?

Also STM, did you do this at full speed or slowed down?
(03-02-2014, 06:05 PM)YinYin Wrote: [ -> ]Also STM, did you do this at full speed or slowed down?
Normal speed. No F5, no frame rate changer.
Shall I PM you my entire LF2 folder just in case? If THAT still doesn't work I have no idea what's wrong...
EDIT: pm sent.
EDIT2: I can't use OBS. I'm using Windows XP lol. Also, I forgot to mention one more general weakness, but its risky and low-reward, so I kinda forgot about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12