Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Looking for a Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Note) 'I am Not Good at English' I am Looking for a mod that has zombie charaters I mean Every hero is like undead and in stage mode I remember Bandit do pee and the last boss is has a lot of eyes in fact he is a big eye..The stag 1-1 is lion forest night mod......Can anybody tell me that mod name ? ......
U can see this Versions

or this Mods

This thing too Stages
(03-26-2014, 11:22 AM)Lucianocapocha Wrote: [ -> ]U can see this Versions

or this Mods

This thing too Stages

No Dude That Mod is not in The Main site I have downloaded all of these

(03-26-2014, 11:30 AM)Alapottra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2014, 11:22 AM)Lucianocapocha Wrote: [ -> ]U can see this Versions

or this Mods

This thing too Stages
No Dude That Mod is not in The Main site I have downloaded all of these

I dk then
(03-26-2014, 11:14 AM)Alapottra Wrote: [ -> ](Note) 'I am Not Good at English' I am Looking for a mod that has zombie charaters I mean Every hero is like undead and in stage mode I remember Bandit do pee and the last boss is has a lot of eyes in fact he is a big eye..The stag 1-1 is lion forest night mod......Can anybody tell me that mod name ? ......
"DR-LF2" by In_The_End. There are a few versions of it, search for it on google.

The version you are looking for also happens to be stolen by BlackAngel, who called it "Dark LF2" and changed the text from Mandarin to Polish and renamed some of the characters.
Thanks stm1993
>>look here<<

also you can easily search in google for other versions, like 3.6 one :D
thanks empire fantasy And I got that mod you are right its lf2 3.6