Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Flash] Little Fighter Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well, I watched to the half opf chapter three, then I got boared - not cause it's that bad, but simply cause I dont understand a word, and without a story these animations are nothing special :p
yeah MH is right.. i think they are good made but i don't understand anything..so if you could make the texts in english that would be cool
Yeah I cant understand a word(exept the names) if you could translate it to english it would be cool.
I remember seeing this on Newgrounds, but in English (badly translated though) and without any introduction or music... I think...
The story reminds me of LFA, of course... the beginning... the characters... almost sounds like a rip-off but I don't want to judge without seeing everything first, so...
Looks really familiar to a movie I saw on newgrounds... MH, was it the one which was translated via Babelfish or sort of that?
Story is probably better if we understand the text, but as of now, about 95% of all members are just staring at (for us) random characters. Translation would be really great ;)

And, what surprises me, why is it, title-wise, so closely related to LF Alpha?
i am trying to get better translation, but my english isnt good.:sad:
Great, but i don't know what is write : ( I can't china.
Hey cool movies!^^
They may not be as good as the LFA-movies, but they are still cool! :p

*thumbs up*
Shouldnt this go in the art section?
Pages: 1 2