Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: 1 frame actions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can u make standing, running, punch, punch 1, punch3 , etc. 1 frame each
is it possible
err...yes, you can, but the result won't make you happy!

Set up the wait, otherwise the whole moves will be done in 1 second!
No problem with standing, but with punching and running!

A normal punching-move has around 3 frames, some have 5....
How will you run, if your legs don't move? Hovering? :/

And another time I have to explain you:
Please speak ordinary english!
but its possible could you post it
Try to put a next:999 in the first frame of every action.
But I warn you;
Most actions will NOT work if you do that.

(Though if you modify them some of them can, for instance the punch is just the itr anyway, so you can give it a next:999 and just copy the itr from punching...
Did you read my post?
With some very simple modifications simple attacks (i.e. punching) will work.
Yes, but you need to make frame 61 to 60 and frame 66 to 65.....
Then you could use next: 999, but it's better to use next: 110 (defend) after those short moves!
It is possible, but it will cause some unrealistic problems. Because you can only have one pic in one frame.
Some ways to avoid this: Creat a type 3 dat file, which contains all the pics (with state: 3006 - no shadows.), then have the character creat those pics.
But:
Since opoint doesn't work in the first frame (my own experience), you still need 2 frames.

And
what do you need those one-frame movements for?
it's state: 3005 ;)

I still don't really get why you need 1-frame-attacks but if you really want that, the methods are already explained. It might be better if you checked the mainsite before asking the next questions ;)
or if only the amount of pics are important just let every frame in data use the same pic so u will have the same result with more possiblitys and more frames in data...or I got u wrong if this is the case kicck me and lets forget that..
I posted that (but somebody deleted my post?)
I reiterate; you don't have to defend after each frame!
Sheesh -_-
Blue-Phoenix Wrote:@Zhyhm: it's state: 3005 Wink

Oops, sorry, forgot that :D

Blue-Phoenix Wrote:I still don't really get why you need 1-frame-attacks but if you really want that, the methods are already explained. It might be better if you checked the mainsite before asking the next questions Wink

Really? Didn't know that :d
Pages: 1 2