Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: VDC v1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nice! 1.5 version :D
And I figured the issue out myself, it wasn't the fault of your DC but a silly mistake I did in the bmp part! Works perfect now :D
( LOL this was the issue we overlooked XD http://prntscr.com/7zvg0a )

EDIT: Why isn't it possible to resize the Visual Frame Editor window? The resize cursor appears for a split second and then never again.. :/
The resizing works for me ... but I guess it's related to how I did the bdy/itr resize inside the window.
Resizing works even if resize cursor flickers, you didn't even try?
(it only flickers when a frame is displayed)
OH yes, resizing indeed works. However, moving "c-point" coordinates doesn't. I tried doing so but even if I move them they get back to their original position.
There's also this bug with resizing itr kind 3 that I found.

I don't know if the issue persists with all other kinds and stuff but I think you should check em out.
That's a problem with the auto indentation or rather how values to be updated are read. Make sure there is only one space between a tag and the value for now.
Huge thanks for the SPEED BOOST!
Now it opens much faster. I LOWE IT YAAR!
sorta offtopicish but:
Random thought, how difficult would it be to have it port on android as well? not the whole just the main being able to open them .dat files and edit them..
if there's something like that already let me know :D
Can sumbody plz tell me the requirements? Because it stop working after I formate my computer!!

-Thank You
Clown

What does it say when you try to open it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7