Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] Drake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys!!...so m kinda new to this forum but an old lf2 fan..its my first project n it took me nearly a month working on this character, the sprites are done but i'm kinda noob with scripting so i can't proceed more with this character...so i hope someone may spare some time n complete the programming of the character...

notes & credits:-
*sprites require cleaning..
*run jump kick frames is not finished..
*only data is left..
*credits to gad for "sprite generator"..
*for any information or details, fill free to either pm or msg me..

download link:- https://www.mediafire.com/?vsgj4x13tu6861u

[Image: iO3Hxu8.png]
sprite is a little blurred but it's still good! :D
(07-11-2015, 09:31 PM)DeathRex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys!!...so m kinda new to this forum but an old lf2 fan..its my first project n it took me nearly a month working on this character, the sprites are done but i'm kinda noob with scripting so i can't proceed more with this character...so i hope someone may spare some time n complete the programming of the character...

notes & credits:-
*sprites require cleaning..
*run jump kick frames is not finished..
*only data is left..
*credits to gad for "sprite generator"..
*for any information or details, fill free to either pm or msg me..

download link:- https://www.mediafire.com/?vsgj4x13tu6861u

[Image: iO3Hxu8.png]

hey i can help in the data is that ok
I like the design. I can do the data for you if time is not an issue. The data doesn't take so much time to make, but I'm also working on LF2 Extended

Edit: since STM and Bashscrazy want to do the data also, I'll leave it to them :)
(07-12-2015, 11:43 AM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]I like the design. I can do the data for you if time is not an issue. The data doesn't take so much time to make, but I'm also working on LF2 Extended

Same here, I can do the data for you if Memento isn't :P but I'm also working on DBZ LF2 xD
i can do the data too, but im busy with uni... xD
anyways great sprites! i really like this design.
and also its cool seeing gads flash template being put to practical use
oow!! never expected a response like this... thanks a lot to everyone... n ya time isn't a big issue here, so if scripting the data even exceeds a month it doesn't matter... as per seleting a dc'er i know everyone is awesome, i went through bamboori's bonu n even bashscrazy's vigeto n memento's nino are so fukkin awesome... so i thought anyone can proceed with the data if they want to, i will really be pleased if someone ends up completing it coz i know i can't trust myself with the programming part....

#not in topic...
your dbz lf2 is really cool...i would like to see broly on rampage in that...
nino was an awesome combo character...lookin forward to see an another combo character like him..
... :) thanks again to ya all!!...
Sorry for pushing this up. May I ask if any1 stilling working on Drake's DCing?