![]() |
||
|
Object from perspective - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Data Changing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Thread: Object from perspective (/showthread.php?tid=6852) |
||
Object from perspective - Infern112 - 08-06-2011 I need help with ,,perspective'' with which can make object in map. I want create object at the selected location(like platform in ntsd II). I tried do this like: F1: dvx: -1000 F2: dvx: 550 F3: dvx: 1500 F4: dvx: 550 But still no work, any suggestions? RE: Object from perspective - mfc - 08-07-2011 I don't know about that F1:... thingies but here is solution: 1)Create a new char.(You can copy any fighter) 2)Make that's dvy: 2000 in that's jump frames. 3)Make that's next: "the frame of object creation" in that's crouch frames. 4)Prepare the "frame of object creation".(Add your opoint of object) 5)In "frame of object creation"; before opoint, give it a dvx:999 to stick it into a side of screen. 6)Then make that frame's next:1000 7)Make the perspective: "The id of the char". 8)Also make the used frames of the char; pic:999 to make it invisible. Step 1,2 and 3 is necessary for performing an action on the ground. Because perspective tag opoints the id on the up-screen. For z-placing a new ball creation needed. I don't have time to explain that ![]() And also you can investigate my Teleporter Machine's(in Projects section) summoning style to understand...(z-placing is applied there) I wish it helps... RE: Object from perspective - Infern112 - 08-07-2011 What I do wrong? Object spawning on the bottom of the map but on random dvx, And I not see pic of object :/ Char:
Object:
Download: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29755307/IDO.rar RE: Object from perspective - Silverthorn - 08-07-2011 file(0-0): BG\sys\IP\impel_down.bmp w: 794 h: 448 row: 0 col: 0 Shouldn't it be "row: 1 col: 1" ? RE: Object from perspective - Infern112 - 08-07-2011 I still not see the sprite, btw someone say me that if u want make object on up/z then u have to write hit_j: 1, I do that on fireball and works but not works in this object (even if no 550 in dvx and dvy).;/ RE: Object from perspective - mfc - 08-07-2011 (08-07-2011, 03:50 PM)Infern112 Wrote: I still not see the sprite, btw someone say me that if u want make object on up/z then u have to write hit_j: 1, I do that on fireball and works but not works in this object (even if no 550 in dvx and dvy).;/ As i understood; It works for fireballs but not for your object. So make sure your object's type: 3 (ball) in data.txt . My suggestion: Try changing (working)fireballs into your ball step by step to understand where you fail... I don't have time to try and perfect your files:'(... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHRGH! Now I realised! You must never give a ball dvx:999,500,etc. Your ball is going to for away of screen. Use the edited codes upwards. I wish it is a type:3 object... And as BP said ; col: 1, row: 1. I guess it is solved:D RE: Object from perspective - mfc - 08-15-2011 I must say it disturbed me because anybody -especially you Infern112- wrote any posts under my last post... A little struggled but perfected ![]() You made so many mistakes. 1. mistake: In Your download; you gave a char named "ID" which you didn't gave his sprites, so I had problems when I opened LF2.exe. 2. mistake: Your "ID.dat" was a "type: 3" object! It would suppose to be a "type: 0" object! 3. mistake: Your ID char was so wrong so i created myself another char named "stupid_com" which I added and changed frames for perspective summoning. 4. mistake: As I told in previous post, yor "ID2.dat" ball had its own mistakes. It doesn't matter at all because I prepared a working "Impel Down" BG for you! Here is Your Perfected Download (Impel Down BG) : CLICKY It really works! And it can be added to the mainsite ![]() You can find out what to do in your next Pespective Projects by investigating this working sh*t... Please don't forget to press "SOLVED" button... ~xmfcx RE: Object from perspective - Infern112 - 08-16-2011 Everything works fine, thanks xmfcx. But I have another question: If hit_j: 1, is responsible for being the object on top, so what to do to make object was at the bottom? RE: Object from perspective - bashscrazy - 08-16-2011 (08-16-2011, 11:23 AM)Infern112 Wrote: Everything works fine, thanks xmfcx. But I have another question: Quote:hit_j: ... http://lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/data-changing/types/170-type-3-attacks RE: Object from perspective - mfc - 08-16-2011 (08-16-2011, 11:23 AM)Infern112 Wrote: Everything works fine, thanks xmfcx. But I have another question: bashcrazy is right. You can easily use j: 99 for sticking bottom. |