![]() |
|
popcorn - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23) +--- Forum: General Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) +--- Thread: popcorn (/showthread.php?tid=8092) |
popcorn - YinYin - 07-24-2012 sweet or salty? RE: popcorn - Alblaka - 07-24-2012 Sweet. Can't stand the salty one... if you take salty one you will usually drink tons and then have to run to the restroom instead of watching a movie
RE: popcorn - Monolanier - 07-24-2012 Actualy i like both, but salty is better. Like watching horror movie and eating sweet popcorn, then it would like watching teletubies. RE: popcorn - A-Man - 07-24-2012 Salty popcorn ofcourse!!. I just like salty and sour food, and i don't like sugar.. RE: popcorn - Lauli - 07-24-2012 Salty, with that cheese sauce. Oh god, that's the third main reason I'm going to the cinema, just for that cheese sauce. So good! Also, I wonder why out of all the forum members, exactly one of the most serious ones makes such a poll :O RE: popcorn - Dominate - 07-24-2012 Salty popcorn ofcourse. wont ever eat sweat popcorn RE: popcorn - Bamboori - 07-24-2012 woah, i seriously thought that way less people would eat the salty one o: sweet for me, if i want something salty i eat crisps. RE: popcorn - Kevin - 07-24-2012 Y popcooooorn??? if I have to eat popcorn I choose sweet but Y popcooooorn??? Oh, well, I hope that means popcorns taste better in most other places. RE: popcorn - MnM - 07-24-2012 I dont know, but there might be hidden meaning in such a bizarre question :P. Maybe for some future purpose or getting some idea what people want. Salt. RE: popcorn - A-Man - 07-24-2012 ^ like what for example? he wanna sell popcorn? |