![]() |
|
Request - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Request (/showthread.php?tid=9263) |
Request - ThrillerBeat - 06-12-2014 Hello everybody i want to make a char duo (an armored and a water themed guy)the problem is i havent any idea can you post please a sprite of water themed guys I need only a single sprite here`s the armor guy.
RE: Request - MangaD - 06-12-2014 I don't have any spriting skills, but if you need an idea, have you taken a look into Mortal Kombat Sub-Zero? RE: Request - Raven - 06-12-2014 here is 'a single sprite' do what you want :>
RE: Request - Conqueror - 06-13-2014 The armoured guy is quite good i see u used Dennis as base. U should plan how do the water guy look like,and his skills later dont forget the base(if u want to) anyway i suggest u name the water guy Eric.....if u agree ![]()
RE: Request - ThrillerBeat - 06-13-2014 yes his name is eric and I said you in freenode that I used dennis as a base Sorry but I forgot to say it:Amadis and Conqueror are helping with the char. Amadis does the dc and conqueror is spriting the balls RE: Request - Jahvansi - 06-13-2014 your might ask gad, he made whole basic actions sheet for that guy here: ![]() he looks totaly (northern-)water style too me. RE: Request - ThrillerBeat - 06-13-2014 Thaats the sprite I was waiting 4 I will contact gad when he is online RE: Request - AmadisLFE - 06-13-2014 Just PM Gad, and he might give permission, he is a great guy. RE: Request - ThrillerBeat - 06-13-2014 HM on the photo there`s standing offline but on the profile online!!?? RE: Request - Jahvansi - 06-13-2014 u can pm even when hes offline... |