Little Fighter Empire - Forums
LF2 Original Backgrounds? - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: LF2 Original Backgrounds? (/showthread.php?tid=9559)

Pages: 1 2


LF2 Original Backgrounds? - Deep - 01-23-2015

Where can I find LF2's all Original backgrounds?
Please help, I can't find them anywhere.. :(


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - A-Man - 01-23-2015

From the Original LF2 (?). You can download it from LFE's main site.


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - Deep - 01-23-2015

I can't find it! Can you provide a link?


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - STM1993 - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 03:11 PM)Deep Wrote:  I can't find it! Can you provide a link?
[Image: Qewjkzv.png]
http://www.lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/official-versions
Click "LF2 v2.0a-files - Written by Blue Phoenix"

Now you can download original LF2 files without having to re-install the whole game.


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - Deep - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 03:21 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  
(01-23-2015, 03:11 PM)Deep Wrote:  I can't find it! Can you provide a link?
[Image: Qewjkzv.png]
http://www.lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/official-versions
Click "LF2 v2.0a-files - Written by Blue Phoenix"

Now you can download original LF2 files without having to re-install the whole game.

Actually, I want the whole background (as like the attached image), not the parts..

[Image: back04.jpg]


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - A-Man - 01-23-2015

I can not thing of a reason one would need the backgrounds like that, so I doubt you can find them the way you want. You can either:
1-Glue the parts together in paint and save the image.
2-Screenshot the game's window, and merge/cut the different screens to form the backgrounds again.

Edit: This might help in case you go with #2: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=3663&highlight=wide+screen

Edit2: @V: Well, uh.. I didn't give it much thought actually (first things to cross my mind were LF2 modifying stuff). But that's no excuse, so I have to admit that was a pretty dumb statement >.<.


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - LéoSilva - 01-23-2015

open normal LF and take print in background :D


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - MH-LABEEB - 01-23-2015

do as a man says shoot a full screenshorts of all bgs.
create a bg file.

name the bg then
stick all the bgs in one, then
see the property of the image that u made by sticking all the images in one. see details.
u can see the width and height ...

go to the bg data that u made then set up the width and zboundary by seeing the photo detail.

next write
shadow:bg/sys/your bg folder name/your photo.sys

then the layer
bg/sys/?/?.bmp

transparency will be 0. then set the width

like this width: 5000 x: 0 y: 128
layer end.

remember u should use one Sprite!!


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - Deep - 01-23-2015

Ok. I have found all of them.. I'll upload them tomorrow on mediafire and will give the link for the other ones like me!  :D


RE: LF2 Original Backgrounds? - bashscrazy - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 05:41 PM)LABEEB Wrote:  I helped you man

This is such a useless post...

____

Anyways, the easiest way in my opinion is to create a character that deletes itself as soon as it spawns. Have 2 of them vs each other.
Once they are both deleted the background will be completely empty and you can Prt Scr the window and boom. Background! No need to stitch the pieces together and shiiii~

____

EDIT: took me like 3 minutes to do these 5 bgs - not hard bruh