Little Fighter Empire - Forums
challenge luti - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: challenge luti (/showthread.php?tid=9760)

Pages: 1 2


challenge luti - Ariel - 03-30-2015

luti is not motivated enough to sprite lately
so i challenge u to a battle :D
dont u people think he should make one from time to time?

if u agree with me, either challenge him also or write here that u agree with me ^_^

So until ill add a poll ,
Here are our sprites
Luti's [Image: Zdehqus.png] Mines [Image: I84PHu5.gif]


RE: challenge luti to a sprite fight! - Marko - 03-30-2015

Agree :)


RE: challenge luti to a sprite fight! - Ariel - 03-30-2015

here is my sprite ^_^
[Image: I84PHu5.gif]


RE: challenge luti to a sprite fight! - Sheldeee - 03-30-2015

Luti, are you ready to get challenged? Chose wisely what you want to sprite, I havent slept this whole time. Twisted


RE: challenge luti to a sprite fight! - MH-LABEEB - 03-30-2015

Why Aren't U guys Make good Girls Sprites.
Undressed Hmmm....Don't like it if its good quality.


RE: challenge luti to a sprite fight! - LutiChris - 04-01-2015

So i couldn't decide on what pose i should go for so i decided to show both.
also if you are curious here is a size comparison
Who won?
[Image: vDa3OlQ.png]
YOU DECIDE!


RE: challenge luti to a sprite fight! - MH-LABEEB - 04-01-2015

Luti u won,But still next challange should be dressed.

Luti as I was Telling, Make this characters Full sprite With out attacking,likePunch,super punch,dast attack etc Sprites. I will give attacking suggesions.Ok.I need her on Lf2 World Part 4,So,I will be glad you start making her.Thanks.https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/51740b75e142e57c22000a74/51740ba059056b896d00348a/3d389e377615fa14c72976495decf8f2/lf2_miki3.png

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/51740b75e142e57c22000a74/51740ba059056b896d00348a/3d389e377615fa14c72976495decf8f2/lf2_miki3.png


RE: challenge luti - Ariel - 04-01-2015

Finally , I'll add the poll ^_^

Edit:
Wth, where is the add poll option :o


RE: challenge luti - LutiChris - 04-01-2015

decided to fool around with her design, any thoughts? looks better when you zoom in
[Image: Zdehqus.png] => [Image: gCu6kHz.png]


RE: challenge luti - Ariel - 04-01-2015

Animate the coin flipping (?)
@Ramond nope, just sent u a print screen