Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 12-24-2009

@Prince Freeza
Thanks :P

@Elias
I really like his face. I even had to expand the space between eyes and nose to give the expression I wanted. But I respect your opinion I guess.

About me getting worse, I doubt anyone can say that by just one/two sprites. I am getting a bit slow, though.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 12-24-2009

Dude i stood there as allways completely amazed by him...
aw man...i'm so jeleous of ur awesomeness...it's not even funny
No need to change anything if it's intended that way...
cause it's still just pure sheer awesomeness!!!
(i hate the way i brag about u)


RE: Apoc's Sprites - snorsorbet - 12-25-2009

I've got to agree with Elias here... The face just soaks down the overall quality of the sprite. And the form and shading of the hair isn't too awesome, neither.

Can you specify what kind of expression you wanted, so we can give you feedback after that? :P


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 12-25-2009

Quote:Can you specify what kind of expression you wanted, so we can give you feedback after that?

Yes.

[Image: eflucix.gif]

Having the concept in my head I can't seem to find why you say I failed so hard at the face... tell me what I need to fix and I'll try to improve it, I guess.

Edit: I know why that face was familiar to me, I find him kinda seemed to Musica from Rave Master



RE: Apoc's Sprites - snorsorbet - 12-25-2009

Hmm, okay, now I see what you want to achieve.

Make his head lean a little, right now it is straight, and make his eyes look towards us.

Or, if you want him to face his opponent "in the LF2 world", turn his face a tad to his left.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 12-26-2009

[Image: eflucix2.png]

Also random red dragon head xD

[Image: wasa.png]


RE: Apoc's Sprites - snorsorbet - 12-26-2009

Now that's way better :P

The Dragon head looks nice, I love that kind of random thingies you just sprite for funs sake :D


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Reaper - 12-26-2009

wow, that dragon is simply awesome :D I don't like the character that much though. Could it be that his upper body/ face is too thin? It might also be his pose/ collar but it looks a bit weird for me anyway. Nevertheless still nice work.
Edit: Yeah, hood. I couldn't remember the word. But its the same for a hood.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Elias - 12-26-2009

Just what snorsorbet said. Looks better now Apoc.
The red dragon title should be Skeleton of a red dragon's head. It looks like that to me cause you the neck but really good as always.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 12-26-2009

Thanks.

@Reaper
It's a hood :p