![]() |
|
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140) |
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-21-2011 Updated some things (actually almost everytime I could improve the sprites based on your critics guys but I always feel kinda lazy to do it :p): ![]() Quote:The last one was fine , not spectacular though. The last one is referred to the amazon girl or the dragon? Quote:And, the animal (whateves ) looks like having a rat head attached to it. Mmm, I did touched some pixels in the update, but not much I can do because I do see it like a leopard myself (even though when I wanted to see a rat, i could see it too xD). Quote:I want to put forward a question though.. What is the normal lf2 proportions or whatever proportions u use for ur sprites ? Cause, I see they are nice and kinda hard to study >_< . Please tell me that ( proportion thingy u use) . I try to stick to LF2 size as much as I can. I always have Woody's standing sprite lurking around for size comparation (if you're thinking "why Woody?", because his shirt is tight and you can see the chest clearly). I always tend to do smaller feet and skinnier legs, it's my personal touch. Not that I do it on purpouse to differ from the original size, it's something I do automatically to make the sprite look good in my eyes. Girl sprites are harder though, because when you try to put small chest+breast+large waist+skinnier legs, you have to be really careful to don't end up with a uniform mass of flesh. I can post two naked models (female and male), if you want. Edit: @PF Didn't draw claws this time, it's the brightest shade of color of the leopard's skin. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-21-2011 I did this with the 1px brush and a hard contrast of shading, so you can see clearly. I did the poses as stiff as I can. (Should I put a spoiler? Just in case) Hope it helps... somehow. RE: Apoc's Sprites - chase123 - 02-21-2011 There are other templates I recall seeing Apocalipsis sharing,maybe these may help you: (03-28-2009, 04:58 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote: RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-21-2011 Thanks for the find Chase, I don't think I have those anymore. Even if I had I was going to do new ones because I do them kinda different now :p RE: Apoc's Sprites - betitngoan - 02-22-2011 (02-21-2011, 09:27 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote: Updated some things (actually almost everytime I could improve the sprites based on your critics guys but I always feel kinda lazy to do it it's not the perfect sprite ![]() the colo is not good the leopard and the girl the girl is more important than the leopard , right ?? so you should make the leopard darker and the girl lighter and the girl's hair it's too bright , so it's make this sprite look like the girl's hair is the most important the leopard is important than the girl and the leopard's shadow is not good the girl's leg you should make it longer because her toe is in the same line with the leopard stomach , it's bad in art and the girl don't look like sitting in the leopard 6.5/10 RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-22-2011 Quote:the colo is not good The girl is not more important than the leopard. Most times, I already have the design in mind before spriting so, color changing is not a option. This time it was dark skinned girl with some kind of bright yellow hair (was gonna do it white but changed opinion, before starting). The color of the leopard changed because a light-yellow looked bad, so I made it darker. Quote:the girl's leg I just can't "make them longer", lol. Everything has a proportional size wich I can't change. In any case, I could change the position. But it's such an insignificant thing for me... Quote:and the girl don't look like sitting in the leopard So? Never said she was :p Quote:6.5/10 You didn't like the colors and you rate 6.5/10? You must rate your own sprites with 2/10 most time then, cause there are a lot more proportions/position flaws in yours sprites than mine, imo. Don't take it as a offense though, I'm saying that you have quite high standarts, at the moment of evaluating sprites. RE: Apoc's Sprites - betitngoan - 02-22-2011 (02-22-2011, 05:55 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:look like a childQuote:the colo is not good 1, ok , you can't make her lag longer , but you can put her into the other place -1 for the leg , because it's the really important rule in art -1 for the girl's hair , too 2, -1 for the leopard's colo , it's bad 3, leopard's based is wrong -0.5 and it's 6.5/10 it's unfair ?? RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-22-2011 Quote:look like a child ![]() Quote:it's unfair ?? Nope, never said it's unfair. I just remarked, that by substracting points for each flaw (and not seeing it as a whole), I could easily rate a lot of your sprites, below 4/10. That's all. Edit@V: Even if you make something great next, it won't make your previous sprites flawless. Haha, It's just my opinion, don't get angry :p RE: Apoc's Sprites - betitngoan - 02-22-2011 ![]() so you should waiting for my supa gif and you will shut up...... ![]() RE: Apoc's Sprites - prince_freeza - 02-22-2011 not to go off topic here but betit your are really exaggerating, we all seen ur sprites and yea their awesome you have your style but sorry imo their are still nothing compared to apocs magnificent skills (at leas for my liking). its like you try as hard as you can to find flaws in other peoples work forgetting your own work. just cut the childish crap and start acting like an adult... @apoc i tried to sprite over the male base u posted and heres the result: ![]() excuse my rustiness cuz i havent done this in few weeks. |