Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds (/showthread.php?tid=1013)

Pages: 1 2


RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Hukko - 09-05-2008

really, good work


RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - The Lost Global Mod - 09-06-2008

when i first played him..i thought is this really a char our team made?
he is awesome..really best krillin i've ever seen..


RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Zabobula - 09-11-2008

Well I finally did it thanks to Dome, 19Pott92, and BP.

Here is the FINAL updated Krillin. I had to include the data folder just to skip the process of picking out the sounds. Yep, I'm lazy. Make sure to create a backup of your original data folder.

Uploadingit is down at the moment so I had to use megaupload. Please bare with the slow process...

Here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V3J19DOG


RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - The Lost Global Mod - 09-11-2008

i'm glade i could help even if i'm a noob at dc.;)