![]() |
|
@Forum Mod Team - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Empire Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4) +--- Thread: @Forum Mod Team (/showthread.php?tid=2674) Pages:
1
2
|
RE: @Forum Mod Team - JossuaDC - 04-19-2009 (04-19-2009, 04:10 PM)Alblaka Wrote: EY! I'm not working on the mod, but i surely want to know, how its going on :/Why don't you try to join the group? RE: @Forum Mod Team - Simoneon - 04-19-2009 Sometimes I want to know how it's going so I'm saying how Albaka did... BUT I have another suggestion, maybe You could do one more VISIBLE thread where could be progress for those ppl who don't want to work there... This is just opinion Hope You'll like it.
RE: @Forum Mod Team - MH-Razen - 04-20-2009 (04-18-2009, 12:33 PM)lf2TimmE1 Wrote: in my opinion it should be public for all people...with one exclusion: people who arent members in the forum mod shouldnt be able to post there. if these guys can't post or of they don't take part there why the hell should they read stuff like "I need to reserve IP 123 to 284 for my stuff (04-18-2009, 12:41 PM)Drahcir Wrote: Why don't you just hide it from the stats? Because people might want to see what's been done so far. Gad should can surly start ONE thread in Projects where he show releases, but the discussion should be in "your" forum... (04-19-2009, 04:37 PM)SimonLF2DCer Wrote: BUT I have another suggestion, maybe You could do one more VISIBLE thread where could be progress for those ppl who don't want to work there... this is not possible from technique, sry... RE: @Forum Mod Team - lf2TimmE1 - 04-20-2009 hmmm..but it's not that people just talk about ip stuff there :P ..they also show their work off ...and its also more quiet in the "real forum" from the date on this subforum started RE: @Forum Mod Team - MH-Razen - 04-20-2009 erm, I think I got what you mean, but in this section people show their work to the rest of the team, and in a thread in projects gad can show the result on the whole to the community... |