![]() |
|
[mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10) +--- Thread: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 (/showthread.php?tid=4437) |
RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Reaper - 02-12-2010 For the char menu, the first one with the chars on it is definitely better. All those little sprites are a tiny bit annoying, but I could get used to that. Without it just looks too plain. The new special attacks all look pretty nice. The fire ball seems to be a bit too far down, at least the ground fire is far below the sorcerer. For the ice ball you could add a first frame without spawning those ice-flames so that they won't be behind the sorcerer.Other than that they are all nice, I really like the idea of the quadruple knife and woody's attack. You've got to clean up davis' attack a bit and delete those black pixels. The recoloured sorcerer and the army chief both have some green pixels left, you should try to get rid of them somehow. The white upper body of the army chief doesn't look that fitting for me btw. I'm wondering about indo, though. Are you going to change him a bit more? Right now his special attack looks, in my opinion, to much like davis so its gonna be template--> davis --> template. Nevertheless he somehow looks promising. For the backgrounds I can't say much, I haven't got much no experience in that field. But both look simple yet effective. Nice work up to now. Keep it up. RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - JossuaDC - 02-12-2010 (02-12-2010, 06:51 PM)Bamboori Wrote: would you mind me doing the life bars, frames and selection menu? I'm kinda good at this (02-08-2010, 07:26 AM)Taniaetc Wrote: ps: Guys calm down. This is only my project, thus nobody can join in making it. Learn to read, Bamboori. RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Alectric - 02-12-2010 i was looking at the sprites, and i laughed at the moves ![]() not in a bad way, its that they are simple, and cool. Also, that julian cheiften looks...also funny ![]() (nothing insulting in this post, truly meant encouragingly) More previews?
RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Taniaetc - 02-13-2010 (02-12-2010, 07:32 PM)Reaper Wrote: For the char menu, the first one with the chars on it is definitely better. All those little sprites are a tiny bit annoying, but I could get used to that. Without it just looks too plain. - So I'll take the first one ~Tetc Alectric Wrote:i was looking at the sprites, and i laughed at the moves Wiro Wrote:oh and btw i think it's a good idea (even though it's kinda silly to make mod about ur own life story) - ? the mod's not my life story Bamboori Wrote:if you wouldn't mind I'd also love to help on indo, especially on his specialmove-sprites. - If you're not busy I'll be glad if you help...And for everyone: New Screenies! (Click to View) Suggestions guys? RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - blow_fly98 - 02-13-2010 The red in the menu screen doesn't really fit... You know what? You should change the background colours if you want to use red... It'd fit MUCH better. (This is just a simple hex edit afaik) Oh. And use the "new char menu" or w/e you call it... RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Taniaetc - 02-13-2010 (02-13-2010, 03:35 AM)blow_fly98 Wrote: The red in the menu screen doesn't really fit...Well, I DEFINITELY dunno how to hex I'll TRY to change it... I'm using v1.9 so it'll be a bit hard... btw what do you think about the mod? @everyone I updated the story (stage 3), check 1st post. RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Trickityhouses - 02-13-2010 I'm curious about the story and how you will do it in the game. Will there be dialogue in the levels and all that? Cause thats pretty cool. RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Taniaetc - 02-13-2010 (02-13-2010, 05:55 AM)Trickityhouses Wrote: I'm curious about the story and how you will do it in the game. Will there be dialogue in the levels and all that? Cause thats pretty cool.I'll spawn T5 (criminals) for showing up the dialogues in stage. Why? I think if I use T3 (balls) or something else it shows up IN THE SKY instead. btw check the story in my first post. RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - SirFrog - 02-13-2010 A suggestion for comedy in stage could be to constantly break the 4th wall. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall If you do it correctly, breaking the fourth wall could be completely hilarious. Preferably, only a few chars know that they're in a game, and everybody else is really confused :P RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Taniaetc - 02-14-2010 (02-13-2010, 10:07 AM)SirFrog Wrote: A suggestion for comedy in stage could be to constantly break the 4th wall.Hmmm, *got a bit confused* maybe your idea of "few chars know that they're in a game" WILL be epic hilarious... About the talking directly to audience, idea accepted. edit: I'll occasionally post screenies. |