Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[Mod] NTSD: Final Edition 0.1 [Released] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition 0.1 [Released] (/showthread.php?tid=6902)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - Smouk - 08-14-2011

(08-14-2011, 02:19 PM)LSwarley Wrote:  hmm... will u add some more things or is this the plan what it is going to be?
also nice work! in the latest released version there was no elemental system, though it was already done but taken out =p
so im happy to see it will be in the edit =p

offtopic: omfg! i was the first person who looked into the thread, but so late at posting because my csin kicked me away from the computer and i couldnt post -.- u wannabe ninjas :p

Yeah,we have a very big plan on the this Edit :P

(08-14-2011, 02:19 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Yes no one is right!
How you got those things out?
they are moleboxed!

Is this a problem for Surik? Are u really think so?

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - LSwarley - 08-14-2011

woah, if u say it like this im gonna expect alot, like all the lost features of it, and some new things =p
u guys make me motivated to learn more about DCing :D we will see ^^

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - Smouk - 08-14-2011

and else - if you good know the DC or a spriting! Join us - PM me!
just we need ppl

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - TheNave - 08-14-2011

yeesh, keep this stuff in your russian forums or the ntsd forum, but not on lfe, it's a pain in the a** to see my mod beeing ruined by those horrible datachangers and unskilled spriters

all the cool stuff in the gifs was still done by the original ntsd team, parts of those 'updates' were already shown in videos by us, other things were started but still unfinished and glitchy and this not shown yet
the crappy stuff was done by them(smouk and his russian friends) and was basically just using unused frames and leftovers in our data and randomly mixing them together creating "new" moves, which are on an awfully bad datachanging level

a mod please close this topic :(

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - Surik - 08-14-2011

Quote:bad datachanging level
im sad,very sad
no one has ever called my coding is very bad
I'm no worse than you versed in coding

everything what smouk has shown me (here and on the ntsd forum) there was nothin new you guys made, only reusing the stuff we did, puting random opoints, into random frames, and linking them together with random keycombinations... but not writing a single new frame by yourselfe... that's simply not an advanced way of dc'ing

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - Surik - 08-14-2011

You're heavily exaggerating, by saying only negative for things, which we did
What we have done, namely, Rock Lee - hit the ground, the statue-shield Gaara, trap and lances from air for ten-ten. Punch of clone Naruto out of the ground, running Akamaru of Kiba, Temari - acceleration on fan . Yes, there is nothing supernatural, it's easy, but it's done and worthy of praise. Quality technician also remained at the level ntsd
And transfers other things from NTSD II also takes time and effort:
Alteration of Bee and Pein for by appropriate style
Weapons / Scrolls, Temari, the interaction of the elements also require a lot of time
Yes, and we take no dll from ntsd, and modified it myself. Work on in full swing
Especially if you leave NTSD Team, Rejoice that NTSD lives,thanks to the work of people
As you said "bad datachanging level" (which I highly doubt)
If you can only reject, propose something better!

(08-14-2011, 06:59 PM)Surik Wrote:  You're heavily exaggerating, by saying only negative for things, which we did
What we have done, namely, Rock Lee - hit the ground -Opointing a t3-object we coded, the statue-shield Gaara, trap and lances from air for ten-ten.-Basic, nothing special Punch of clone Naruto out of the ground-Copying the exact same frames from NTSD II naruto -.-, running Akamaru of Kiba-The frames were already in the data but unused, Temari - acceleration on fan-Wasn't this done in ntsd 2.4 already? . Yes, there is nothing supernatural, it's easy, but it's done and worthy of praise. Quality technician also remained at the level ntsd
And transfers other things from NTSD II also takes time and effort:
Alteration of Bee and Pein for by appropriate style -Deleting useless platform frames which are not used anymore
Weapons / Scrolls, Temari, the interaction of the elements also require a lot of time -Changing id's... AND THE WHOLE f***ing ELEMENT STUFF WAS DIFFICULT AS HELL I SPENT DAYS DOING THAT sh*t AND YOU'RE PROUD OF 'COPYING IT FROM NTSDII TO NTSD 2.4' !!!!
Yes, and we take no dll from ntsd, and modified it myself. Work on in full swing -You don't take the dll but modifie it?
Especially if you leave NTSD Team, Rejoice that NTSD lives,thanks to the work of people -Nobody ever did something important except for Zxcv, Zazz and me, most other guys in the team were USELESS
As you said "bad datachanging level" (which I highly doubt) -Not yet, because you're still only copying stuff we did before, but as soon as you start adding your own stuff it'll suck, I'm sure
If you can only reject, propose something better! -Propose something better? I CREATED THE WHOLE f***ing GAME YOUR COPYING YOUR STUFF FROM! It makes me angry, to see you 'finishing' the game, with wich I wouldn't have a problem at all, but then seeing that you simply COPY OUR OLD STUFF INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN!

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - Bamboori - 08-14-2011

wheeeee~
oh look, its the rage bee!

RE: [Mod] NTSD: Final Edition. (Edit) - slyarrow - 08-15-2011

Wow.That looks like a nice edit. Thanks for doing it for us