Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Akira Sprites - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Akira Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=8687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


RE: Akira Sprites - Akira Saito - 05-09-2013

Here is new sprite, Older Henry:
[Image: oldhenry.png]


RE: Akira Sprites - Monolanier - 05-09-2013

finaly lf2 kind a size :)
great


RE: Akira Sprites - LutiChris - 05-09-2013

To be honest he looks like more like a girl (not that it's generally a bad thing) mostly because of the hair.
i really do like it though, i love what you did with the shading and your choice of colors


RE: Akira Sprites - Akira Saito - 08-10-2013

I tried make sheet as fast as I can. Here is result: (30 min all)

[Image: iau.gif]

And SHEET.


RE: Akira Sprites - InPhiKnight - 08-10-2013

Head is too big, but I like the sprite ;)

You should have added a frame before 4th and 5th fame, like this davis frame[Image: i319294_Untitled.jpg]

EDIT:
@down
Have a look at the frames, his legs should atleast go round at the ending.
i.e. like the image you gave.


RE: Akira Sprites - Monolanier - 08-10-2013

err I dont think that it should have that frame, yo Its Kyo, from KOF series.
Davis , its totaly no need.
look [Image: kyo-ex-a4.gif]


only if animation was bit faster



RE: Akira Sprites - Akira Saito - 08-11-2013

New:

[Image: czun.gif]

[Image: 4da.gif]


Davis sheet
KOF girl


RE: Akira Sprites - Monolanier - 08-11-2013

Nice sprites.
I like Leona
Thats what I like to see more.
Its animation, its more than sprite itself alone.
Could you tell us about your way of spriting?


RE: Akira Sprites - Bamboori - 08-11-2013

would you accept commissions? namely chin from KOF? ;D


RE: Akira Sprites - Akira Saito - 08-11-2013

I don't understand what you mean by "your way of spriting?". How long i make sprites, how i make it or something else?