Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Request - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Request (/showthread.php?tid=9263)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: Request - AmadisLFE - 06-13-2014

Agreed with Mundvoll, you can PM when someone's offline as well.


RE: Request - AmadisLFE - 06-14-2014

Ik, he can't pm you, you turned it off.btw, Gad I got a little question, what is flash Cs5/Cs6?. Can't ask on PM so asking here.


RE: Request - STM1993 - 06-14-2014

(06-14-2014, 04:06 PM)Amadis Wrote:  Gad I got a little question, what is flash Cs5/Cs6?
Google.


RE: Request - ThrillerBeat - 06-14-2014

gad
do you have the sprite in lf2 style?



RE: Request - ThrillerBeat - 06-14-2014

the sprite mundvoll_ showed
gad do I have the permission to use the sprite cuz I remember I can shrink it



RE: Request - AmadisLFE - 06-15-2014

Okay TheKidd, I have been doing this from yesterday, this has gotta be helpful at least, I didn't shade it yet, only 4 colors, I did blur the hair a bit, I used Bat as the base.
Direct view (Click to View)
Link

Oh, by the way I haven't completed it, I can if you ask me to ;).


RE: Request - ThrillerBeat - 06-15-2014

No thanks amadis I am thinking made this[Image: 98vD9PM.png]


RE: Request - Alapottra - 07-30-2014

sorry if i am grave diging but who is that in the sheet.. can u give me that template ur using to make this charater plzzz cuz i am newbie in spriteing


RE: Request - Nyamaiku - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 01:29 PM)Alapottra Wrote:  sorry if i am grave diging but who is that in the sheet.. can u give me that template ur using to make this charater plzzz cuz i am newbie in spriteing
i do remember seeing this before, heres the thread which contains it: clicky
but sadly, the pics gone. some of them collectors here might still have the sprites.


RE: Request - ThrillerBeat - 07-30-2014

Its not my template its Alectrics template like nyamaiku said But if you use it give credits to alectric