Little Fighter Empire - Forums
1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) (/showthread.php?tid=9899)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - klodasmone - 06-19-2015

Sharpen your pencils and fill your pens with ink, because only two months of application remain. Be the first to break the ice!


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Hellblazer - 06-19-2015

It feels silly and sad as well to me, that i play MKX everyday and that too fatality mode, but i think my spriting skills are too low to participate... Also due to exams.

Still will think more about it i guess, even though i will annoy you guys with my sprites, though winning is impossible...

Zomg just imagine the scene of watching pf's and other GREAT sprites' sprites, and next to it mine, to spoil your freshened mood... Haha


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - AmadisLFE - 06-19-2015

(06-19-2015, 10:59 AM)Hellblazer Wrote:  It feels silly and sad as well to me, that i play MKX everyday and that too fatality mode, but i think my spriting skills are too low to participate... Also due to exams.

Still will think more about it i guess, even though i will annoy you guys with my sprites, though winning is impossible...

Zomg just imagine the scene of watching pf's and other GREAT sprites' sprites, and next to it mine, to spoil your freshened mood... Haha

I did not know Sprites can Sprite Sprites, thats pretty cool to know that Sprites can Sprite as well, uhm. On Topic: This idea seems really cool, only problem is like, I am one of the worst Spriters, I never have been a Good Artist, Eye will keep an Eye on this thread though.


@Sänger : Well, It will probably be really bad Graphical, I need to practice more before I Participate in even a Newbie Sprite Contest, I never have been a Good Artist as I said.


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Monolanier - 06-19-2015

You should try Amadis even if you feel like you can't do it. Do it 4fun!


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - LutiChris - 06-20-2015

Hellblazer Wrote:Zomg just imagine the scene of watching pf's and other GREAT sprites' sprites, and next to it mine

Can you imagine if all the spriters decided to be like gad and totally botch up the quality of their sprite? you might take first place! :P


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Monolanier - 06-25-2015

Starting now. I will do PF favourite char and main villain of the game. It will be animated!

AND ALSO EXPLOSIONS LIKE IN MICHAEL BAY MOVIES BOOOM!!

THIS IS GOING to BE SPECIAL, I CAN FEEL IT


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - klodasmone - 07-21-2015

Reminder: 1 month remains.


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - klodasmone - 10-11-2015

Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Hellblazer - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 12:11 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.

Seriously? No offense, but YOU were the one who hosted this. You went inactive yourself; and maybe it was your duty to give people a reminder about it, as probably a lot of new threads arise, so people eventually had forgotten about it.. :p
Im sorry if that sounded offending.


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Marko - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 12:11 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.

People are very prone to forget about things they don't have to do immediately. That huge deadline was crucial. You should have remind people from time to time or make deadline one month long (max)...

Also, personally i don't like the theme