Little Fighter Empire - Forums
HouseMate's - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: HouseMate's (/showthread.php?tid=9971)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Hate - 08-12-2015

New lason design (sense I can sprite now) :

[Image: 8163fc0.png] [Image: 3f3d795.png]


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Marko - 08-12-2015

Try not to use Louis, Firen(...) as base.
Perhapse Try with Template as base and add features like eyes, body etc.


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Hate - 08-13-2015

(08-12-2015, 06:27 PM)Marko Wrote:  Try not to use Louis, Firen(...) as base.
Perhapse Try with Template as base and add features like eyes, body etc.

I stoped doing that lately .


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Pandamon - 08-17-2015

'0' Oh, boy! I wish I could do a char with you, ye making the sprites, and I make the data...


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Hate - 08-18-2015

(08-17-2015, 10:49 PM)Pandamon Wrote:  '0' Oh, boy! I wish I could do a char with you, ye making the sprites, and I make the data...

I'll PM !


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Hate - 08-25-2015

LF3 sprites !
[Image: 86481ec.png]


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Deep - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:41 AM)Housemate Wrote:  LF3 sprites lol !
[Image: 86481ec.png]

That really looks great. However, I think there's something wrong, but I can't put that on the right place...


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Hate - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 02:45 PM)Deep Wrote:  
(08-25-2015, 10:41 AM)Housemate Wrote:  LF3 sprites lol !
[Image: 86481ec.png]

That really looks great. However, I think there's something wrong, but I can't put that on the right place...

Yeah you're right, Its the arms...


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - STM1993 - 08-25-2015

My main complaint with most of your recent sprites is the legs; they tend to be a bit too straight and somehow leaning a bit too forward, giving the character a posture that feels like he's standing like this: \ instead of |.

Davis' arms look rather off. For one, arm on left looks a bit long, shoulder or right look slightly raised and protruding out a bit too much.
The top edge of his pants look way too straight considering the 45 deg perspective; it should look a bit more round to show that it circles around the waist.


RE: HouseMate LF2-Sprite. - Monolanier - 08-25-2015

Also, work on the hairl, make it look more realistic than this http://sketchtoy.com/65786324
make less 2d and think about other view. How it would look from front, back and stuff like that.