Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-23-2011

@bashscrazy
Yeah he is :p

Blue Phoenix Wrote:Agree with you in all points. Pretty sure it's MH as well (that's just because I remember giving him these colors in his avatar xD).

Haha, that's why I said you will guess it out by yourself guys.


I wonder if I'll get the same problem with Imageshack after some time... I have noticed that they don't give away the direct link without registering anymore, but you can still get it if you can see the image, so... I guess they really want to do something about that :/


Anyways... new one. Brain is not necessary to get this one:

[Image: 2template.png]
[Image: 84395953.png]

You should be getting a idea of where I'm heading with the mage/warrior/archer thingy now.

Edit@V:
I kinda hate helmets, dunno what to change to make everything blend together :s
The suit even goes to some parts of the face :o


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Silverthorn - 02-23-2011

hmm, the face looks a bit copypasted onto the body. Don't know, but it doesn't really fit among the rest.

Also, I assume that guessing is trivial this time :D


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-23-2011

What about this, I slighty modified the colors to fit the suit a bit more (I was using the original colors, maybe that's why the face looked out of place there):

[Image: 70009998.png]

Is it a bit better now? =o


RE: Apoc's Sprites - bashscrazy - 02-23-2011

I'd say it's better. and I have no idea who it is.. other than the fact that it's a spriter. :p


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Silverthorn - 02-23-2011

Much better, indeed! I guess, my main concern was caused by the fact that the armor is shaded in 3, while the hair is in 2 colors. Still hasn't been fixed but the colors are really making up for it.


@bashscrazy: pro-tip: pro-spriter xD


RE: Apoc's Sprites - chase123 - 02-23-2011

There is also an issue with the high contrast at the face,I can't really see his facial features clearly.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-23-2011

@bashscrazy
I guess that's because you haven't sticked around when that spriter's project was around :p

@Blue Phoenix
I used 3 colors for the armour to make it a bit shiny, may try in the hair but I think it's ok right now.

@Chase
Edited my last post, now there's a higher contrast on the facial features.


This one should also be obvious:
[Image: 3template.png]
[Image: 46165121.png]

Mmm... aura doesn't look as good in this BG... may correct that later.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Bamboori - 02-23-2011

the cape looks rather sharp. also the shoulder thingies look like they stick on the front of the shoulders :P


RE: Apoc's Sprites - SirFrog - 02-23-2011

Even the sometimes retarded frog realizes who that is. Also, agree with Bamb. His left shoulder thingy is angled rather awkwardly, a bit outwards almost.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-23-2011

Feathers are supposed to go all the way around the neck... tried adding some on the back with a darker color but it gives him a pimp look, lol... But fixed cape (I think) and aura, wich looked bad when not in pure black background.

[Image: 10401274.png]







[Image: 4template.png]
[Image: 88241274.png]