Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34


RE: Apoc's Sprites - bashscrazy - 02-23-2011

Looks good!; however, to me it looks like his eyes are looking above the "flames" on his hand


RE: Apoc's Sprites - empirefantasy - 02-23-2011

very well.
nice job.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - MnM - 02-24-2011

(02-23-2011, 02:22 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  Data Changer - Mage
Spriter - Warrior
Story Teller - Archer

is artist included among spriters :P



RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 02-24-2011

@firzenx
i think that would be catigorized as Spriter
how bout forum gamers? what would they be catigorized as? :P


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-24-2011

Gamblers? Dunno, I'll experiment with that once the times comes xD


RE: Apoc's Sprites - prince_freeza - 02-24-2011

wow i really like these new sprites apoc, and i am especially honored to see that you sprited darius (omfg, apoc sprited my character OMG!!!) everything looks great except the eyes they need fixing. but i am sure you can do way better.

also i hope this is not much to ask but can you do the darius sprite again but follow the latest version (the ver. final i am still working on)??

waiting for more man ;)


RE: Apoc's Sprites - YinYin - 02-24-2011

[Image: 43560563.png] mh [Image: 70009998.png] freeza [Image: 10401274.png] marshall [Image: 88241274.png] alblaka

8 to go

(02-24-2011, 04:02 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  how bout forum gamers? what would they be catigorized as? :P

thugs and minions i say! :p


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Marshall - 02-25-2011

I logged in just to say hi and thanks for the sprite.

Edit: actually, yes (referring to Sieg's "stunted" description), how come I'm the shortest? lol
Also, I'd like to see the "pimpish" look that you were referring to. After all, the fur design caught on when one of the pictures of me in a long fur coat got posted on the officials a few years back :P


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Siegvar - 02-25-2011

Really now, can MH just give the darn green light for an Empire Mod with this? lol.

Those look really good. Damn apoc, raising the bar yet higher, awesome stuff.

I have to say though, the proportions on Marshall and Alblaka are a little rushed and off. they look kinda stunted somehow.

MH looks totally WAY out there though. freaking awesome. Turn that into a character, and my current Frozen project will be turned into a scrap pile that I'll have to finish quickly and then move on to a even crazier project.

And now I really want to decide on a design for myself, just to see what you'd make of it.
By your explanation on the skills stuff.. I'd probably be some kind of mage knight... sounds cool.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - prince_freeza - 02-25-2011

(02-25-2011, 10:33 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  And now I really want to decide on a design for myself, just to see what you'd make of it.

u always remind me of him
[Image: 906559-jcvd_large.jpg]

really dunno why :P