![]() |
|
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140) |
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Siegvar - 02-25-2011 (02-25-2011, 10:39 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:(02-25-2011, 10:33 AM)Siegvar Wrote: And now I really want to decide on a design for myself, just to see what you'd make of it. What I really look like: Spoiler (Click to View) RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-25-2011 (02-24-2011, 05:58 PM)prince_freeza Wrote: wow i really like these new sprites apoc, and i am especially honored to see that you sprited darius (omfg, apoc sprited my character OMG!!!) everything looks great except the eyes they need fixing. but i am sure you can do way better. After searching a bit I found out you did say that Darius was your rep char, and when there's one already I try to don't change it too much, I just used the colors of the suit to make an armor. The eyes... I don't really see a problem there (however they are different, not the same than the original Darius). When you say the latest version you mean, to make it without the armor, but his original suit? (Like, outside of this Empire Chars). (02-25-2011, 08:59 AM)Marshall Wrote: I logged in just to say hi and thanks for the sprite. Hey, you're welcome :p Actually, I failed with the sizes in Prince Freeza char, I did it 10% bigger. Now that I fixed it, everyone looks ok. Here, look: ![]() (02-25-2011, 10:33 AM)Siegvar Wrote: Really now, can MH just give the darn green light for an Empire Mod with this? lol. Isn't there a project for representative chars already in progress? Even though I can't see it, I guess it's hidden somewhere in the project area xD Thanks for the compliment, after some weeks without spriting I'm getting back faster than I expected. I actually have thought about a design for you already. I don't know if it's what you think I'll do. It's nice but will represent you as a spriter only. Tip, it's not Van Damme. So, I'll put these four characters here and edit them in this post if there is anymore fixes I should do, to don't flood the thread: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Not updating because I worked too much for the collaborative sprite contest and don't feeling like spriting today (I'm sure you'll like that one, it's a good sprite). Edit: You won't be dissapointed :p RE: Apoc's Sprites - chonkasaurusbotato - 02-26-2011 @apoc can you create some dark characters? cuz there is only davis RE: Apoc's Sprites - Whaat - 02-26-2011 (02-26-2011, 04:46 AM)kushagrajaink Wrote: @apocDarkLord character is only recolor and stuff, why would someone like Apoc make smthing that easy? RE: Apoc's Sprites - prince_freeza - 02-26-2011 @apoc: no no the Armour looks fantastic what i just meant is that u used the old look instead of this new one: ![]() also my favorite sprite so far is the alblaka representative, man the face expressions and the hair shading really i mean REALLY make me drule and want to sprite something quickly. thumbs up! RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 02-28-2011 @kushagrajaink Eventually. @Whaat He means the series of dark characters I was going to do some time ago, but I only posted Dark Davis (It's at the bottom of the first post in the thread). @prince_freeza Weird, I thought I was using the latest version. I'll update it later, then. (Even though I don't know if I prefer the old one, it has it's charm). Update: ![]() ![]() This one my be difficult to guess out. I will give clues if that's the case. RE: Apoc's Sprites - MnM - 03-01-2011 Must be luti or alec RE: Apoc's Sprites - Alectric - 03-01-2011 ^ i would have said lf2timmE1, Sir frog, or maybe even Simoneon, since DCers are mages and spriters are warriors... Or even Silva :P RE: Apoc's Sprites - Siegvar - 03-01-2011 Silva... or Yinyin... though they both already have their own character image. Or maybe, DarkLord... but I can't rmb if you knew darklord.... RE: Apoc's Sprites - Lauli - 03-01-2011 It's Simon, because his magic is freshness's'd green. Actually I think it will be someone more "prominent", but deep in your heart you all acknowledge that it, as a matter of fact, resembles Simon. |