Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] (/showthread.php?tid=2218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - Elias - 12-31-2009

Okay yet again its my first post in here with a sprite.
[Image: UltimeciaDissidiai_Elias.png]
Ultimecia

Yes I know 'what the heck she is a chick' well that's half true if you look at the spoiler below she looks part demon also Kay if you think it doesn't belong here tell me it here okay and I'll delete this respond.
Ultimecia (Click to View)



RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - LutiChris - 12-31-2009

[Image: dissidia_kay.png] Ultimecia
I don't understand why u posted her in the Demon Thread? is she that scary...? she's more sexy to me :D
anyways yeah u told me to do her do here she is...


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - Alectric - 01-27-2010

this grave has been dug!
[Image: creeepy.png]

made this guy with PF


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - Reaper - 01-31-2010

Very nice. I especially like the shading on his clothes and the lines on his hat. And of course the idea :D
Well, this started with a zombie-teddy and ended as... I don't know what. Something similar yet different.
[Image: uploadl.png]


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - Alectric - 01-31-2010

lol^ were-badger thats what it looks like to me
nice shading, and are the hands claws?
good sprite :D


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - yakub - 02-24-2010

Actually these were made for my C-master Ryu project(which I sadly never finished).[attachment=1910]


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - Taniaetc - 04-16-2010

Whatever...
Posted for LC's request anyway.
[Image: awesomejustin.png]


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - filiop - 07-28-2010

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/oubjg67r/deathjustin.png hi its my deamon.


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - LutiChris - 07-28-2010

use the [img] tags next time
[Image: deathjustin.png] filiop sprite


RE: [HERE] Post your Demon Sprites [HERE] - Ragor - 07-28-2010

If that was a real char, it's face would probably be invisible.