![]() |
|
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140) |
RE: Apoc's Sprites - betitngoan - 03-09-2011 he or she ?? RE: Apoc's Sprites - Bamboori - 03-09-2011 (03-09-2011, 02:38 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote: ...I knew how to sprite him in an instant o.o RE: Apoc's Sprites - YinYin - 03-10-2011 (03-09-2011, 02:38 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote: Even though I had almost nothing to create a design, I knew how to sprite him in an instant o.o siegvar then RE: Apoc's Sprites - MnM - 03-10-2011 is it only for me or others that i can't see the colored version of image? ... Also, my guess is Trickityhouse. I chose him cause of the belt and its a Japanese... Hey mr. Apoc, i am going to make a request/advice . I always choose already existing colors in the palette i have ( Toyo colors) but most of my sprite doesn't seem to have better color combinations. Is there any idea u suggest for making my sprites look more good? \ Edit: Also, i want to know how u make shadow and highlight colors. Edit @ V : Damn, it might be even chisio!!... gratz Fx~ RE: Apoc's Sprites - lf2TimmE1 - 03-10-2011 Could be Siegvar or even Chishio. Review of Apoc's Sprites - klodasmone - 05-12-2011 “Constant, indiscriminate approval devalues because it is so predictable”, someone with a long, unpronounceable name once said. This is pure criticism from my subjective view and should not be taken as “critique” per se. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 05-14-2011 Klodas Wrote:For example, Axel has a cool trench-coat (as Eflucix, Enigma, Heat and some others – it seems that Apoc has a deep fascination with them) Klodas Wrote:They’re like futanari fusions I laughed hard at those :p Klodas Wrote:though I have to say that Snow and Tania’s pet look quite mediocre, like from plastic and without emotion and without implied fierceness. Klodas Wrote:one of the rare images where it seems that Apoc had experimented and, while the graininess looks as mystic as it should, the head is an awful mess (a gentle hint here to fix it) There are times that I browse through my gallery and I think some of the current sprites are mediocre, so I remake them. I'll take into consideration the next time I do that. Klodas Wrote:My only wish is that you would do more full sized artwork and share your progress and/or technique with others. If you feel generous, that is. I think you mean tutorials? I do want to make one, but not just one single image depicting how to shade a shirt, like I did some time ago. I always wanted to do something that includes everything I know about sprites (shading, color palette, templates..), clothes design (?), anatomy (human and animals), and such. But to do the way I want, I'll need to invest lots of time and effort, and that's what I lack right now D: About the artwork, you should check my art gallery, but there's not much there (link). You can go to first page but what I have done before is not representative of my current level (I have to update that thread). Today I uploaded this one of Dark Davis performing the Necro Dragon Punch. He's standing still, not jumping. I did it on intervals of ~15min in several Uni breaks this week. Done completely with pen, so there's some flaws I couldn't fix: Dark Davis performing Necro Dragon Punch (Click to View) I didn't really do much more than basical shading because I want to color it with Photoshop. It's just a sketch, in other words. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Siegvar - 05-16-2011 (06-26-2009, 07:27 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote: Xeleodeus (with Chishio) Holy crap.... that's freaking epic. RE: Apoc's Sprites - MH-Razen - 05-16-2011 (02-25-2011, 10:33 AM)Siegvar Wrote: Really now, can MH just give the darn green light for an Empire Mod with this? lol. erm, needed 3 months untill i found this, so what was the plan? i agree on hc - the image you planned for me is awesome ![]() RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 05-16-2011 @Siegvar Thanks Sieg, that was our entry for the last Official Sprite Contest (not in sprites section but in the contests section). It's the first time you see it? o.o @MH-Razen Thanks :p Don't you guys have one hidden forum for that project already? My intention was to sprite every regular in the forum (single sprites), I never said something about full chars, mostly because I'm working on Hero Quest. If anyone wants to use these sprites as pre-concepts, or just like they are now to start a project, feel free, it would be awesome. I guess I can help a bit after basics are done, if that's the case. |