Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34


RE: Apoc's Sprites - MH-Razen - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 03:10 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  @Siegvar
Thanks Sieg, that was our entry for the last Official Sprite Contest (not in sprites section but in the contests section). It's the first time you see it? o.o

@MH-Razen
Thanks :p

Don't you guys have one hidden forum for that project already? My intention was to sprite every regular in the forum (single sprites), I never said something about full chars, mostly because I'm working on Hero Quest.

If anyone wants to use these sprites as pre-concepts, or just like they are now to start a project, feel free, it would be awesome. I guess I can help a bit after basics are done, if that's the case.

but why does hc moan about lfe-mod title now!?

and sry I`m almost compleatly out of the huge projects, reallive calls to much... :p (so I comment here and there, read here and there and do the update stuff BP can`t do...)




RE: Apoc's Sprites - prince_freeza - 05-16-2011

[Image: xMkma.png]

yea, agree with sieg. that's the most epic sprite i have ever seen (chishio added his lethat touch on it)... my face expression went totally like this when i saw it:

[Image: sniff.jpg]

i dunno why :D maybe cuz i know ill never do such a sprite or so... idk

@apoc nice sprites you been posting lately, especially that rudolf like ninja that we talked about once, i can definitely tell ur shading got more intense since you started this empire sprites thing. waiting for more cool stuff ;)


*sniff*



RE: Apoc's Sprites - Siegvar - 05-16-2011

(05-16-2011, 03:55 PM)MH-Razen Wrote:  
(05-16-2011, 03:10 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  @Siegvar
Thanks Sieg, that was our entry for the last Official Sprite Contest (not in sprites section but in the contests section). It's the first time you see it? o.o

@MH-Razen
Thanks :p

Don't you guys have one hidden forum for that project already? My intention was to sprite every regular in the forum (single sprites), I never said something about full chars, mostly because I'm working on Hero Quest.

If anyone wants to use these sprites as pre-concepts, or just like they are now to start a project, feel free, it would be awesome. I guess I can help a bit after basics are done, if that's the case.

but why does hc moan about lfe-mod title now!?

and sry I`m almost compleatly out of the huge projects, reallive calls to much... :p (so I comment here and there, read here and there and do the update stuff BP can`t do...)

Well... I didn't realise there already was a hidden project going on for the LFE characters.
And... like MH said, that post was 3 months old. lol.

And yes, that's the first time I've seen that sprite. Freaking inspiring.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 08-07-2011

To avoid getting completely rusted I did some sprites today.

These are remakes of Zap and Lien (wich are some old sprites of mine). They were supposed to be some recurring sub bosses in my mod (it was just a bunch of ideas and singles sprites :p). Brother and sister. They use thunder powers... and command a small group of uniformed soldiers who also have electrifying abilities.

[Image: Z6mgZ.png][Image: SO5rc.png]


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Siegvar - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 01:55 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  [Image: Z6mgZ.png][Image: SO5rc.png]

Are your sprites shrinking as well? Or am I slowly but surely going blind?

Anyway, a little less sharp than your usual stuff. The black pants for Zap is a little bit too low-contrast. Can barely see any thing other than a silhouette of black. The rest of the sprites are also pretty low contrast compared to your usual stuff, makes it difficult to see the details on the sprite, which is sad.. coz those details on the jackets are incredible.

I love Zap's hair though, reminds me of Zack Fair from FFVII.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 08-07-2011

I don't know, if they are shrinking it's unintentional, I'm making them like I always do. Maybe my style is changing yet again... D:


RE: Apoc's Sprites - betitngoan - 08-08-2011

Zap's hair colo not good
his body too


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 09-04-2011

I don't know, result of random spriting.

[Image: ZpM4Y.png]

Edit: Fixed arm, I think.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - MnM - 09-04-2011

What the.. such a great amount of details in this small scale dude. Everything is so nice. The feel is nice , the water effect is also nice. I dig the way u did the shading. It looks more solidly painted and stunning. However , in her right hand , her forearm is smaller . Other than that , fantastic sprite. Good job as always.

Edit: Jep the arm is fixed.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 09-04-2011

Reminds me something from WOW
u should totally experiment with the characters from there...
it's just freaking awesome! ;)