Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822)



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Jed37 - 06-30-2010

Just draw something that looks like a robot or cyborg of some sort!
Also, a small update to my robot:[Image: Imagerobottransparent-2.gif]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Chishio - 06-30-2010

Yay, it looks like I will actually be able to still join. I wish I had a pencil... I ould actually do concept sketches. So many possibilities.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Whaat - 06-30-2010

Here is my entry (5min work) :/
[Image: robot.png]
Can“t remember his name but he is in one movie :p

Marvin lol ~ Alectric


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Chishio - 07-02-2010

Not too fond of this sprite, but meh, at least its something. I was trying to make an android knight.
[Image: roboknight.png]

[edit] Ok. I am disappointed in myself here, I am going to try to do another sprite. But I can not make any promises.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - betitngoan - 07-02-2010

my entry
[Image: robot.png]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Alectric - 07-02-2010

Hmmm, ill give you guys one more day, and then ill close it and perhaps think of a new theme :D

HURRY PEOPLE GOGOGO


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Silverthorn - 07-02-2010

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why I wanted to stay out of this theme. Quite frankly, I suck at drawing robots, but for the sake up bumping up the participants-number, I'll feel so free to contribute:
[Image: 35899304.png][Image: 69451754.png]

And please, don't tell me what all went wrong, I'm quite aware of the flaws already ;)


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 07-02-2010

actually it looks really good so there are a little flaws but it still looks good
keep them coming :D
i think ill join next theme if i like it.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Chishio - 07-02-2010

Quite the contrary BP. I am actually quite fond of that sprite you made. I was trying something similar to that until I failed at getting the leg joints right. In all honest though, I like yours more than the sprite that I was thinking about making earlier. I love the use of green in your sprite, I personally think it perfected the look. Though the red eye does bother me a tad. Like you said, there are obvious flaws, but personally those do not really impact the excellent sprite I see.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Wiro - 07-02-2010

uhh... i'm really dissapointed with ma marschmallow r2d2

hope my new entry, terminator davis is enough robot

[Image: terminatorlf2_copy.png]
if not, then i wont join