Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34


RE: Apoc's Sprites - XLittlebob252 - 06-28-2009

i have 1 comment on the sprite...
he looks that way <---- and not to ---->
please fix.
but damn its awesome!


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 06-28-2009

I'm trying some new ideas for Evo Firen, and I came up with this:

[Image: evofiren.png]

The thing is that Firen has three colors for his suit: red, black and that dark blue/purple. If I use a lot of purple color then the red looks bad. If I don't use that purple color then I can only use red and black. Since I can't use red a lot because it's too bright, I would only use black for most of the clothes, and that's kinda boring.

Then it's ok to not use red?

Edit: Suggest anything that you would want to be added to him, since I just posted it to know if it's ok to not use red.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - The Lost Global Mod - 06-28-2009

well it looks awesome like always.. but a little bit red wouldn't hurt.. maybe in the middle of his upper body.. something small..
or maybe some red wristbands.. ?


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 06-28-2009

Wow, fast reply xD

I tried with both, but it's too much contrast, imo:

[Image: evofiren2.png]


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Lauli - 06-28-2009

Give him a dark red undershirt. Additionally to the wristbands and the belt.
Screw the idea of only using the original colours, as long as some are in use.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 06-28-2009

Here is my EvoBat also edited EvoFirzen face and Hair abit...
what do u think? :)

[Image: evobat_byLC.png]

[Image: evofirzen_editbyLC2.png]


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Alectric - 06-28-2009

omg?
did you just paste Ron (sprite) hair from the first page? looks like it -_-...

@apoc, nice stance there for firen, you fixed his hair up well. maybe some black gloves. i also though of a coat that has flame marks on it :)
but here:
[Image: evofiren1copy.png]
instead of red wrist bands, and shoulder pads/sleeves (?) kinda too close to the original design firen design

btw, evo henry is damn awesome :D:D:D


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 06-29-2009

Mmm.. dunno, the clothes looks good, but the red just looks bad in my eyes Dx

I'll probably change the red color a bit and add some new clothes with it.

Edit: Also it seems like most of my chars has gloves on so I'm trying to avoid to use them too much xD

What about the hair? It's kinda messy now that I check it again...


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Silverthorn - 06-29-2009

(06-29-2009, 03:15 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  What about the hair? It's kinda messy now that I check it again...
Looks perfectly fine to me, seeing Firen as some kind of hot-head (haha, incredible play on words). Fiery personality should get a fitting hair style.


RE: Apoc's Sprites - Bamboori - 06-29-2009

btw did you notice his ear is a triangle? Xd