Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? (/showthread.php?tid=6609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 06:04 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 06:01 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  But science need proofs for this.
common sense is the proof

what would you guess how many planets there are? 5000? lol.

There are about 250.000.000.000 (250 miliard) stars in each Galaxsy.

In fat there is created organic material in laboratory.Electricity,which replaced flash of lightning,sulphide (S) and some other substances created organic material in laboratory.That's strong reason how life can be created everywhere which have these conditions.But,maybe it can be created in different ways,than this.

Then after life is created in other planets it can evolve and become advanced and then create with very intelligent species.
But as Darvin's evolution theory has a lot of disagrees,we can say for sure if those evolve.


That's the mystery (form where did they come or who are them,why don't they interact with all peoples,who are them etc.....).
(06-17-2011, 06:11 PM)Divisor Wrote:  No, no no.

Egyptians built the pyramids. Not aliens. They were capable to build them, and they did. No magic alien help here.

Huh did you saw when they were building them?:p
This is not said for sure until today (and i guess that it will continue to be a big mystery in future)


A good fact is: how did they transported 2000-3000 kilograms stones?!They didn't have trains :p.How did they put them on the pyramid? They didn't have machines to hold on stones.
But in the other side a extremely good architecture and project could be released.


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Simoneon - 06-17-2011

Nothing against you or your opinion, empirefantasy, but I personally think that your thinking is very narrow here...
Quote:There are about 250.000.000.000 (250 miliard) stars in each Galaxsy
I'm sure there're more.
Quote:Huh did you saw when they were building them?
How did you see?


... just saying :p


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - klodasmone - 06-17-2011

OH, GOODY, A RETARD COMPETITION!!! LOL, GUISE, CHECK THIS OUT. I BELIEVE IN SANTA AND GOD, I'M A GOOD GIRL, EVEN IF I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR, WHICH MAKES ME MENTALLY CHALLENGED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS, THAT I CAN'T SEE. BUT, GUISE, GUISE, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS: I BELIEVE IN ALIENS, TIME-TRAVELERS, AND ESPERS, BECAUSE I'M GOD MYSELF, WHICH CAN DISRUPT TIME CONTINUUM AND DESTROY EVERYTHING ON MY WHIM!!! KYON, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME??? CHEERIO!

The catch is, that even if you liked Suzumiya Haruki novel franchise, which is entertaining as hell, even genius sometimes, I don't mix fiction with reality, but part of me wants to win the first prize in retardation, because I actually believe, that every talent is defective, and it's a talent, because of that deficiency. Serious business. All in all, this thread can be summarized by Socrates: I know that I know nothing. Good luck on wanking each other for nothing, lulz, lmao, rofl, etc.




RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 06:42 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  Nothing against you or your opinion, empirefantasy, but I personally think that your thinking is very narrow here...
Quote:There are about 250.000.000.000 (250 miliard) stars in each Galaxsy
I'm sure there're more.
Quote:Huh did you saw when they were building them?
How did you see?


... just saying :p

See in google how many star in one Galaxy.You aren't a scientist,so how did you guess how many are there?
This is a result of scientists,so don't disagree with them if you haven't study them.


(06-17-2011, 06:42 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  
Quote:Huh did you saw when they were building them?
How did you see?

I didn't saw them.I was just giving facts for all sides,so I don't know who made the pyramids.
Also I am thinking in a very wide way,not narrow.I just wanted to say that Divisor shouldn't be sure and believe in only one side.

When I was a kid I believed in only one side.Time by time I switched my side.But now,I don't have a side for these type of mysteries (except for existing of aliens).That's cos nobody have an unopposed theory.


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - TheNave - 06-17-2011

@empire
how do you think it was impossible for them to transport that heavy stones? they had a huge amount of slaves doing that, and pretty advanced technology...
[Image: 19045306.jpg]

oh and I'm pretty sure trains wouldn't have helped them atall :P


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Divisor - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 07:05 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 06:42 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  Nothing against you or your opinion, empirefantasy, but I personally think that your thinking is very narrow here...
Quote:There are about 250.000.000.000 (250 miliard) stars in each Galaxsy
I'm sure there're more.
Quote:Huh did you saw when they were building them?
How did you see?


... just saying :p

See in google how many star in one Galaxy.You aren't a scientist,so how did you guess how many are there?
This is a result of scientists,so don't disagree with them if you haven't study them.

Dude, the universe is infinite, so you can't really count how many are out there...every day, a star is created and another star dies.


(06-17-2011, 06:42 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  
Quote:Huh did you saw when they were building them?
How did you see?

I didn't saw them.I was just giving facts for all sides,so I don't know who made the pyramids.
Also I am thinking in a very wide way,not narrow.I just wanted to say that Divisor shouldn't be sure and believe in only one side.

When I was a kid I believed in only one side.Time by time I switched my side.But now,I don't have a side for these type of mysteries (except for existing of aliens).That's cos nobody have an unopposed theory.

Dude...it is scientifically proven they built the pyramids by themselves. Like a million documentaries were made on this topic, and 90% agree that Egyptians were infact the builders.




Pyramids? - empirefantasy - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 07:09 PM)TheNave Wrote:  @empire
how do you think it was impossible for them to transport that heavy stones?

Maybe.
Maybe, as you said, they had slaves and advanced technology,so they built them.But nobody have a unopposed conclusion.:(


1000 posts NAVE!


RE: Pyramids? - Divisor - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 07:21 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  But nobody have a unopposed conclusion.:(

Please compare the number of evidence proving that aliens build them, and the number of evidence in favor of Egyptians.
You will soon notice that people who think like you do are mostly conspiracy theorists (who also claim Elvis Presley is alive and living with Princess Diana).




RE: Pyramids? - TheNave - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 07:21 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  1000 posts NAVE!
no.


oh and, you're a morron ;)


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 07:18 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Dude, the universe is infinite, so you can't really count how many are out there...every day, a star is created and another star dies.

"Big Ban" said that universe is not infinitive.Also other part is totally true.But I said what scientists have guessed.

(06-17-2011, 07:18 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Dude...it is scientifically proven they built the pyramids by themselves. Like a million documentaries were made on this topic, and 90% agree that Egyptians were infact the builders.
I like this answer.As you said 90% not 100%.
(06-17-2011, 07:34 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 07:21 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  1000 posts NAVE!
no.


oh and, you're a morron ;)

yea,1001 now.

And im not a moron.
(06-17-2011, 07:25 PM)Divisor Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 07:21 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  But nobody have a unopposed conclusion.:(

You will soon notice that people who think like you do are mostly conspiracy theorists (who also claim Elvis Presley is alive and living with Princess Diana).

Those are just idiotic things,or Michael Jackson is alive and hide.I don't believe these stupid things.
I am not believing things 90% certain (like you said),so how can I believe 0% certain ideas.