Little Fighter Empire - Forums
LF2 Did you know? - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: LF2 Did you know? (/showthread.php?tid=7691)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


RE: LF2 Did you know? - A-Man - 04-15-2012

6. Freeze ball duplicate when hit by another 3000 ball.


RE: LF2 Did you know? - Bamboori - 04-15-2012

could we keep it to facts that are not well-known?

edit: @jed below: i was more referring to posts like a-man's


RE: LF2 Did you know? - Jed37 - 04-15-2012

Not well known? I'd never heard of the 57 Rudolfs thing. Can anyone confirm it?

I suppose I could check.


RE: LF2 Did you know? - prince_freeza - 04-15-2012

tried it, doesnt work at all.. the cloning just stops thats it..


RE: LF2 Did you know? - Jed37 - 04-15-2012

Yeah, that's what I'd expect. Ah well, that's disappointing.

Besides, that sort of thing couldn't be an lf2 glitch. Why would interrupting a certain frame lead to anything besides injury? That'd have to be specially coded in, and it'd require something like itrk3 or itrk8 or something.


RE: LF2 Did you know? - zort - 04-15-2012

I believe professional DCer is taking the piss. (Dear future people: professional DCer had a now-deleted post where he claimed that if Rudolf is punched during one of the frames of his cloning, 57 clones will result.)


RE: LF2 Did you know? - professional DCer - 04-16-2012

hey, hey, hey, Zort. why you have deleted my post. I am not making fun of anyone.


I know the world's best fact about LF2. Do you know Marti Wong and Starsky Wong have created LF2 game.

who is this:
[Image: fblzjrb4.gif]


RE: LF2 Did you know? - Kashif - 04-17-2012

if you people like to make combos
i give you a simple trick
just open the dc and copy the attack buttons in each and every action
i mean hit_ja : ? etc


RE: LF2 Did you know? - Jed37 - 04-17-2012

But Kashif, we're talking about cool tricks in the original lf2! any of us can just modify the. dat files to make an overpowered character.

Also, Professional DC'er, I don't believe that zort has the power to delete posts. You are most likely trolling.


RE: LF2 Did you know? - zort - 06-26-2014

Louis' dash attack spends more mana if you press Attack as soon as possible than if you wait until you're in the air to press Attack.
If you press Jump to extend Louis' swing at a certain time (when it's almost too late), it won't deal damage.