Little Fighter Empire - Forums
1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) (/showthread.php?tid=9899)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Hellblazer - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 01:39 PM)Marko Wrote:  Also, personally i don't like the theme
Yeah, should've been rather something creative or related to LF. As not everyone has played the game (Afterall the AAA requirements factor makes it even rare..)


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - AmadisLFE - 10-12-2015

I agree with the 2 people Above me.

First off, you were a bit Inactive yourself.
Secondly, the Deadline was a Little bit TOO big
Third, As Hellblazer said, it should have been creative or related to LF, and maybe only a Fatality Requirement.

And I didn t like the theme all that much, though it would have been nice to see some Fatality .gifs from Gad, PF and Sanger.


RE: 1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015) - Monolanier - 10-22-2015

I had some gif but never had time to finish it. And when I had some time, I forgot about it.
[Image: aCxFdj1.gif]