Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822)



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Sinow Rappy - 07-04-2010

Damn Chishio, that's a really nice sprite!!
Looks like theres quite a lot of talent around LFE these days!


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 07-04-2010

(07-04-2010, 05:50 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  DAMNIT. beat me to the punch. oh well. I'll think of somethingelse. Nice sprite btw.


Not the only one lol.


Although I was going more for a pet (but would that even be considered a weapon if you summoned it and it attacks for you?)

Question is aimed at 'Leccy btw :P


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Marshall - 07-04-2010

amazing, Chishio. i know it's cliche and overused, but I mean it.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Silverthorn - 07-04-2010

(07-04-2010, 05:14 AM)Chishio Wrote:  I need to do more late night spriting. I don't know what the heck I was even thinking here. But to say the least, I am extremely satisfied with the result.
Haha, welcome to the club of night-spriters :D

Well, what can I say without repeating the aforesaid? Probably nothing. A great sprite, and really well representing your spriting style. Nice job!


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - betitngoan - 07-04-2010

AWESOME Chisio !!!!! you AWESOME !!!
really AWESOME and CREATIVE
this is my entry

tjis is bg story : one night , henry wear look like MJ , then he can make zombie att bandit

[Image: zombie.png]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 07-04-2010

nice idea really but if you meen the suit can make zombies than its really cook idea but if its not than its not like a weapon more like a power.
i like the character but not really the zombies


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Marshall - 07-04-2010

I think betit means the suit the the weapon. kinda like a power up. Quite a Thriller (lame pun intended)


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 07-04-2010

here is my entry maybe ill do something else later but for now use this
the weapon is claws
[Image: weaponcontest.png] [Image: weaponcontest2.png]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Silverthorn - 07-04-2010

tbh, this looks more like a new character than a new weapon.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 07-04-2010

lol sorry for making it too small