![]() |
|
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140) |
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Monolith - 01-05-2012 awesome sprites,but you making on layer with alpha channel or on black layer? RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 02-20-2012 Here's a fun little request i was hoping for, could u possibly sprite a Chimera?! ![]()
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 06-02-2012 Something I was spriting for the Revamp Contest. Some kind of Embodiment of Fire xD ![]() Edit: I noticed the thing about the change of proportions. If you look just at the torso and legs, I make real life proportions. The head doesn't follow those proportions, it's bigger than it should. The arms are longer than they should, and the reason, I think, is that they give me more room for expression (positions, fingers, gloves and such things). Just realised these things when looking at the sprite. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Monolanier - 06-02-2012 Nicee sprite, what can i say? I noticed that too, when i was experimenting with your style. How you did you make those hairs and eyes on your sprites heads? Arms muscles looks fantastic ![]() nice flame effects on that sprite ![]() damn, i have to learn shading on different patern. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 06-02-2012 Quote:How you did you make those hairs and eyes on your sprites heads? I don't understand, wich sprites are you referring to? Quote:damn, i have to learn shading on different patern. True, it's quite fun. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Monolanier - 06-02-2012 Sorry for strange question. I was asking about all of your sprites eyes and hairs RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 09-22-2012
RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 09-23-2012 Yay! You're back! Everything looks great! I especially love the shading you did for the muscles, choice of colors and the magical symbols that are engraved on the horse is really cool as well! One thing that bothers me is ... idk if i'm right on this but the horse's neck looks too wide from that angle... fire looks great btw, please correct me if i'm wrong on that whole perspective flaw... i don't really know horse anatomy so i wouldn't know any better V) looks better than before, the old one seemed too bulky. Thanks
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 09-23-2012 Not really 'back'... but I had some time free time and felt like spriting something for a change. Thanks for the feedback, I didn't see the neck's flaw before, now I think I fixed it :p RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 09-23-2012 Can you please go back to that idea where we had to guess the user you were representing? i personally think it would be intriguing on how you would perceive each one of us in the forum. would be Awwwwweeeesssoooommmeee[/high-pitched voice] |