![]() |
|
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140) |
RE: Apoc's Sprites - YinYin - 04-21-2015 (04-21-2015, 07:26 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote: That unstretched arm looks way too long. It may be right on a normal human to have the elbow at that height - but if he let that arm loose he would almost touch the ground without bending. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 04-21-2015 @YinYin Yeah, I noticed that when I was done, I was going to reduce the length of the forearm and move it a couple of pixels up, but that arm is not sprited in two layers and the jacket layer is over the arms layer... so I was too lazy to fix it at that moment xD I'll update it with the next sprite. @Gad I'm experimenting a bit... before I used the 1px brush a lot when shading, but now I'm trying to do it with the 2px brush and two colors only (whenever I can make it look good). I want to practice with shapes and don't rely on over-detailing everything to make the sprite look good. @Sänger Thanks. I can record the process, but right now I'm spriting quite slowly (I have to redo some parts a lot to get them right), so I would like to practice more before doing that. RE: Apoc's Sprites - TheNave - 04-21-2015 ![]() Sorry, just had to ![]() otherwise it's nice, I like the new hairstlye and the shading on the legs... as for Lucas, your representative char... it feels like the contrast between light and dark colors on his jacket is slightly to big, doesn't seem to fit the lf2 style... but I'm not a spriter myselfe so don't take it to serious
RE: Apoc's Sprites - YinYin - 04-21-2015 Davis' secret snake arm technique! Evo Julian - Apocalipsis - 04-25-2015 I forgot to update Evo Davis's arm... meh. The last time I came up with a "Evo Julian" sprite, it was not very well received. I'm not sure if it was because the sprite sucked (quality-wise), the concept was bad, or it didn't fit with Julian. But anyway, I made a new version. The design is pretty much the same, but the proportions are more LF2-like: ![]() As you can see, the sprite doesn't look like Julian at all, except for the body build and part of the hair. Explanation/Story (Click to View) This is a quick sketch of him I made in paint after finishing the sprite: Spoiler (Click to View) RE: Apoc's Sprites - Rhino.Freak - 04-25-2015 The sprite itself looks brilliant and fits awesome with Julian imo. I would prefer if his hair was a bit more darker than that. RE: Apoc's Sprites - Hellblazer - 04-25-2015 i smell chuck norris spirit here.. e.e RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 04-25-2015 Maybe he can be all like wonder woman and throw off his cape and mask (the mask making him dark skinned) ![]() As always I really admire your style and simplicity. I don't even mind the non-lfe (arm) proportions I know your mind is forcing you to consider human anatomy Also I just noticed you got rid of your old sprites, be sure to bring them back! I always enjoy looking at them for reference and awe inspiration. Ryce - Apocalipsis - 05-08-2015 My interpretation of YinYin's new character.
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Monolanier - 05-08-2015 My god, that looks great. It's music to my eyes |