![]() |
|
Mine's Sprites - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Mine's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=4204) |
RE: Mine's Sprites - InPhiKnight - 12-16-2012 The legs look like legs of a woman not a guy .
RE: Mine's Sprites - drako - 12-16-2012 Clearly, a nice fusion deep and henry. ![]() The legs need to be fixed. RE: Mine's Sprites - MnM - 12-18-2012 deep+henry= DenryFinalized entry. I cant afford to sprite anymore. Edit: Sorry had to delete previous post. I made a new sprite and I wont have Internet access using PC hereafter it seems: ![]()
RE: Mine's Sprites - NewToTheEra - 12-18-2012 really nice sprite man which prigram do you use RE: Mine's Sprites - ossiee - 12-22-2012 the denry sprite looks like he is gay, realy. for the second sprite: OMG! great muscles!! the shading is very good, and that flying reasengan ball looks good with the sprite. great work!!! you are one of my fav spriters RE: Mine's Sprites - ossiee - 12-25-2012 the [IMG] thing doesnt work, its a link to the picture... its good, shading and all... aspecialy the hair shading... but there is problem with his foots they are too small RE: Mine's Sprites - Monolanier - 12-25-2012 (12-25-2012, 01:15 PM)Men'Mine Wrote:fixed ![]() nice, but why jpg? I mean why did you tryied to uploaded bmp? ![]() RE: Mine's Sprites - MnM - 12-25-2012 I could not upload images via image hosts . may some one would suggest me a host . i uploaded it in commononno face book . ignore ridiculous typos . Sorry deleted previous post accidentallY .
RE: Mine's Sprites - Monolanier - 12-25-2012 ohh, no problem then ![]() Actualy i like your style, is this without resize? RE: Mine's Sprites - Sonic Boom - 12-25-2012 Use Imgur, Deviantart or photobucket |