Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822)



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - LutiChris - 07-14-2010

I'm morbidly confused @ the moment, why am i seeing one vote?
i haven't voted yet but my name is on the votes, is this a bug?
[spoiler=Proof]
[Image: poll.png]
[/spoiler]

@lilbob
nope i have refreshed a couple of times, still looks the same
a moderator has to deal with this...


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 07-14-2010

okay there is a bug in the poll it should be refreshed and should be available to vote
no i meant a moderator should fix it not you


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - betitngoan - 07-14-2010

me too , wtf !!


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 07-14-2010

yeah, I haven't voted anyone.. and it says that I have so i can't vote again.

Moderator please fix voting, so i can vote properly.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - The Lost Global Mod - 07-14-2010

erm duh, i am sorry guys but for me it works perfect. I can't fix it when I for myself see no problem with it. Try to clear your cache/cookies/harddrive (kidding on that one ofc). and refresh like you have nothing else to do.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - LutiChris - 07-14-2010

I don't think thats a problem my bro just voted a moment ago, so it can't possibly be my cookies
(he was using the same computer)


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - YinYin - 07-14-2010

dito
cant be that many ppl having the same issue

btw i was the first to vote on this and i made those 100% he captured
it looks like the votes for the old poll are still in there - but it doesnt seem to matter too much as the actual counts seem to be right


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 07-14-2010

i think it works for everyone but the people who gave entry
some people might vote for them selves.
this is my opinion...
lol
correct me if im wrong


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - LutiChris - 07-14-2010

damn* im still bothered that i can't vote and my bro just did, :horrified: wtf?
i cleaned my cache and cookies....nothin :|


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Marshall - 07-14-2010

actually, I cannot vote too