Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? (/showthread.php?tid=6609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Alblaka - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 06:02 PM)Whaat Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 05:55 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  UFO := Unidentified Flying Object
If there is really a race informed about us and got advanced UFO's
If they have those, i think they are only FO's xp or are you riding smthing unidentified when you are driving smthing you built by yourself?

So, then Alien Spaceships can't be UFOs either, as the Aliens are not riding something unidentified when driving it by themselves.

UFO refers to something unidentified by the spectator. If f.e. Country A spots a new, super-modern stealth fighter they didnt saw before, which belongs to country B, it's an UFO. Regardless whether B (duh) considers it an "iFO"



RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Divisor - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 07:34 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 07:18 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Dude, the universe is infinite, so you can't really count how many are out there...every day, a star is created and another star dies.

"Big Ban" said that universe is not infinitive.Also other part is totally true.But I said what scientists have guessed.

1. It's "Big Bang"
2. It's "infinite", not "infinitive"
3. True, it's not infinite, but it's expanding infinitely. So you could never count all the stars, nor galaxies.


(06-17-2011, 07:18 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Dude...it is scientifically proven they built the pyramids by themselves. Like a million documentaries were made on this topic, and 90% agree that Egyptians were infact the builders.
I like this answer.As you said 90% not 100%.

The other 10% are for Assassin's Creed geeks and dumbass people who want to believe in ancient astronauts.

(06-17-2011, 07:34 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 07:21 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  1000 posts NAVE!
no.


oh and, you're a morron ;)

yea,1001 now.

And im not a moron.
(06-17-2011, 07:25 PM)Divisor Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 07:21 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  But nobody have a unopposed conclusion.:(

You will soon notice that people who think like you do are mostly conspiracy theorists (who also claim Elvis Presley is alive and living with Princess Diana).

Those are just idiotic things,or Michael Jackson is alive and hide.I don't believe these stupid things.

And believing aliens built pyramids is totally not idiotic.




RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Simoneon - 06-17-2011

Haha, you guys make me laugh (sadly).

Neither of us/you will come to any conclusion - so keeping this flaming war is even more idiotic than saying 'idiot' to each other. It only shows, how simply can people start flaming without a clear final answer. f*** me if you want, just wanted to point this out :p

This whole topic is too abstract to be worth discussing/flaming.


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Divisor - 06-17-2011

f*** me I'm famous.


Anyway, I am wondering why are we having this conversation as well. Pyramids were built by Egyptians. Period.
There is overwhelming evidence in favour of this fact, and those who claim otherwise are just attention whores.


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-17-2011

@Divisor
Yup it's big bang,I didn't noticed that I didn't typed "g".
Yes,"Big Bang" theory said that universe is becoming larger and more larger.And last times,scientists think that in a certain time universe will start becoming smaller,cos gravity force.
Sure that we can count stars or galaxies,but 250 milliard stars in a galaxy is a guessing/average of scientist.

I have been believing for a long time that pyramids were made by Egyptians,but last times/years I have seen some documentaries which show for different ideas.
If you believe in only one side,is your who choose,nobody stop you.
Then why did you said that god is an alien?! God>alien>pyramids
But I know that it was a joke.
How many documentaries have you seen about aliens brought technology? There are not not good facts,about that,but there are some suspicious happenings around pyramids.
I have never said that I believe in one of those theories,but I am a more in the Egyptian side.

Also there are a lot suspicious things/happenings around the world,and don't forget politic....

I don't know why you guys became against me,while I was just showing just some interesting facts....

@Alblaka
This topic was mostly for UFO of aliens.There are a lot of mistakes which are World War II's kites (yea since World WarII) and sometimes peoples think that they are UFO's aliens.
(06-17-2011, 08:06 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  This whole topic is too abstract to be worth discussing/flaming.
Totally agree.



RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Divisor - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 08:32 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  I don't know why you guys became against me,while I was just showing just some interesting facts....
It's a debate, people contradict each other when debating. You were supporting one theory, I was supporting another. It's only natural.
Not like we have anything against you in particular.



RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 08:46 PM)Divisor Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 08:32 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  I don't know why you guys became against me,while I was just showing just some interesting facts....
It's a debate, people contradict each other when debating. You were supporting one theory, I was supporting another. It's only natural.
Not like we have anything against you in particular.

Yes it is naturally,but why this debating started,cos I was not supporting any theory,I never did that.
Maybe you misunderstood this:
Quote:Yes a theorie (not me) in Egypt are that an alien is sth like god.
I don't remember that name of this alien,but an idea is that when he came to the earth he gave the technology to Egyptians to build the pyramids and for other things.When he will come to the earth again a new era will begin.
There are a lot of proofs and facts about this but I don't remember them.

Anyways,other members feel free to post as this thread is not only for this debating.


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Drahcir - 06-17-2011

I personally think that any UFOs or extraterrestrial life will not be relevant or observable for a long, long time. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, they do not exist.


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - TheNave - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 08:32 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  scientists think that in a certain time universe will start becoming smaller,cos gravity force.

no.
don't make things up yourselfe, scientists didn't say that

Quote:Those are just idiotic things,or Michael Jackson is alive and hide.I don't believe these stupid things.
I am not believing things 90% certain (like you said),so how can I believe 0% certain ideas.
I really laughed at that one, of course, beliving that MJ is still alive is such an idiotic idea, there's no way you can belive in that one
but oh wait, aliens built the pyramids, that makes ALOT more sense, you'd totally belive that


also nobody gives a sh*t about your documentarys, I can search you atleast 5 of those saying that elivs might still be alive... after watching those, would you belive it?
they're NOT ALWAYS TRUE! of course there are some of them stating true facts, but those about aliens and ufos are completly made up nonsense in most cases


RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-17-2011

(06-17-2011, 09:51 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(06-17-2011, 08:32 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  scientists think that in a certain time universe will start becoming smaller,cos gravity force.

no.
don't make things up yourselfe, scientists didn't say that

Quote:Those are just idiotic things,or Michael Jackson is alive and hide.I don't believe these stupid things.
I am not believing things 90% certain (like you said),so how can I believe 0% certain ideas.
I really laughed at that one, of course, beliving that MJ is still alive is such an idiotic idea, there's no way you can belive in that one
but oh wait, aliens built the pyramids, that makes ALOT more sense, you'd totally belive that


also nobody gives a sh*t about your documentarys, I can search you atleast 5 of those saying that elivs might still be alive... after watching those, would you belive it?
they're NOT ALWAYS TRUE! of course there are some of them stating true facts, but those about aliens and ufos are completly made up nonsense in most cases
I can't say disagree.
I never said that aliens built the pyramids for sure.It is just a suspicion of scientists (see some documentaries about this)

Quote:no.
don't make things up yourselfe, scientists didn't say that

lol
Maybe I didn't said right.This is recently idea of scientists based on Big Bang theory.
Let's explain it all:
When a bomb explode,it's pics fly away,but they have a limit flying,because they fall on the ground.The same thing happen with BigBang.After Bang everything go far away.But by the passing of time,kinetic Energy became less.Objects have the ability to come near to each other (gravity force).Then when energy become less,they start to come to each-other and this will start making universe smaller and more smaller,until it will come back to the normal it's state.