Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822)



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Whaat - 07-26-2010

(07-25-2010, 09:11 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  Scarlet
[Image: 59108454.gif]

Just trying out things... I have to remember to avoid these floating things in the future (except if they make a perfect circle or if I get learn some 3d skills). That's why the loop is crap... but you should get the idea of what I wanted to do...
I have to say that this isn´t your best :/ i would vote Luti even if he wouldn´t make that animation, but becouse evrybody maybe doesn´t think like me, it´s better that you make that animation Luti.
@Apoc: I would like to see that template sprite in colors, i know that it isn´t template anymore after coloring, but.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Jahvansi - 07-28-2010

here is my superhero:
[Image: th_spritegame_superhero2_chi.jpg?t=1280344929]
He is a master of material arts and he is as fast as the wind and very strong!
The sign in the background stands for Chi.


At first I wanted to sprite Dray of 'Karate Kid' but i didnt like the hairstyle^^
here is the sprite(use the othe for contest :D ):
[Image: the-karate-kid-2010.jpg] -> [Image: th_spritegame_superhero.jpg?t=1280344929]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - betitngoan - 07-29-2010

APOC Wrote:[Image: 59108454.gif]
damn !! AWESOME , like God hero :'(
Luti and Apoc , you are too strong :'(
it's my entry , it's Cutey Honey
HONEY ~~~~ !!! FLASH :'( i like her sound
[Image: OMG_honey_flash-2.gif]
hope u like it ( i think just 5 people vote for it ):'(


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - PsychoPixels - 07-29-2010

@betit: That is simply awesome, man. Although the head after the transformation looks a bit off, fat cheeks much? =P


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 07-29-2010

my new entery.
i call him anbu he is super fast and his sword is magical.
[Image: 961902782.png]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 07-29-2010

Yes guys, dumb rotten luck - Eddie, the unachieving procrastinator of all spriting activities, lord "I want to be a Hexadecimal God" has managed to enter a second spriting competition in a row. Yes yes, I can hear you all saying: "Damn could this be true?", "This is impossible!", "WTF HAX!?" and "Ducks, the sign for the day of reckoning and judgement has come, let us move on from this cursed place!", but it's true.

I present to you E-MALE (Pun intended):
[Image: Eddie-1.png]



Shall explain more later,

Eddie


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - PsychoPixels - 07-29-2010

Woah, talk about big. The only flaw I can see, is that the left hand is smaller in comparison than the right hand, and maybe the left arm looks short, maybe it's just me. >.>

Great work. ^^


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Marshall - 07-29-2010

@Betit
is it some sort of sailormoon-ish super heroine?

@Eddie
good proportions and shading, but lacks the wow-factor in terms of design. The lime and lemon combo is just too ordinary.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Alectric - 07-29-2010

If every finger on my hands were a thumb, they'd all be up. This round of sprites is really impressive!


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 07-30-2010

Redesigned, recoloured, reproportioned - and I have to say I think it worked well:

[Image: entry.png]

To feed Marshall's flare for design, I decided to completely redo the costume and colour, giving it that little bit of an artistic edge I dare say.


What I want now is some quick critiquing before tomorow, so I can fix this baby as fast as possible.

Thanks for looking at it, and all comments are appreciated.


Eddie