![]() |
|
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822) |
RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 08-02-2010 Alec, just a thought here - because I'm cool like this. This will also remove a lot of spam from the forums (oh yes you heard) atleast until this all continues. Why don't you click on edit, on the first post, copy and paste it all into a notepad. Then delete the poll, if the whole thing gets deleted, then you can just reupload the first post again, as you did last time. OR... get a screenshot of the page which you delete the polls on, or the processes to do so... and pm me them. I'll try and find a way around deleting the whole post for you. Voting for: Lutichris - Gotta love nightcrawler Psycho - Loving the floating guy, although the colours are a bit dark for me. Littlebob - Major improvement on his spriting ability, the pose is just gnarly. Mundvoll_ - some fresh thinking and a fresh pose, it deserves a vote from me! To those that missed out: Apoc - this is possibly the first time I haven't voted for you. I just found that the heroine energy girl seemed a bit 'plain' for me. Although it was a well done sprite, it didn't have any flair or magic compared to what you usually slap down on a bit of paper, call it a 'work in progress' and have us amazed and stunned. Alectric - It's a good sprite, but I felt the others seemed to fit the bill just a little better. Some others also improved greatly from other bits of work that I just had to vote them. Betitngoan - Your sprite is definately a good one. What took it away from you in the end? I didn't like the faces on the sprites. They seemed a little too round and the face was plump. If you watch the cartoon (which I really don't think is suitable to your age) the faces are rather lean. Whaat - Nice attempt buddy but no cigar. It's a good design yes, but I didn't particularly like the fact I couldn't see much shading on it. The cape's got flair, but still no real amount of shading (from what I can see anyway). So you've all done really well and those that didn't get my vote only NARROWLY missed out. It was definately a tough call but in the end, thats how we're going to play the voting game. Eddie RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Bamboori - 08-02-2010 id votw for psychopixels and betit. both are awesome. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 08-02-2010 what is the poll avalible? cause to me its not. maybe its not open or its my internet RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - PsychoPixels - 08-02-2010 (08-01-2010, 11:20 PM)Alectric Wrote: Ok, since no one is willing to help out, just post who you vote for here, (not including people who already voted) @Littlebob: Just post whoever you want to vote for here. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 08-02-2010 (08-02-2010, 10:54 AM)XLittlebob252 Wrote: what is the poll avalible? no it's not available, people just put the names down of people they would vote for. Alec then counts up what everyone said at the end of it! As for Alec - current scores: This is assuming the people that post HAVEN'T voted yet. PsychoPixels - 10 Lutichris - 7 Apoc - 6 Eddie - 6 Alectric - 4 Betit - 4 Littlebob - 2 Mundvoll_ - 1 Battling for 3rd place. ![]() Edit: ![]() If you have already voted in the poll, everyone that's said who they would/have voted so far - put 'VOTED' in an edit line under your post. If not, post a new message saying I voted in the poll! RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - XLittlebob252 - 08-02-2010 (again bad...) i vote for: Eddie-really nice details and drawing. Lutichris-you surely deserve it its awesome. Psychopixels-love it just love it! RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 08-06-2010 Just noticed, the scores on the vote boosted and am taking littlebob's into account: PsychoPixels - 10 Lutichris - 9 Apoc - 7 Eddie - 7 Alectric - 4 Betit - 4 Littlebob - 2 Mundvoll_ - 1 Edit: Somehow, I'm still in the top 3 o.o. I may sprite more often - what a confidence boost. Also, cannot wait till the next competition :P. Edit 2 (after whaat's post directly below this one): PsychoPixels - 10 Lutichris - 10 Apoc - 7 Eddie - 7 Alectric - 4 Betit - 4 Littlebob - 2 Mundvoll_ - 1 Omg joint second. This may be the first time there's joints for every place.
RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Whaat - 08-06-2010 Luti for the win (<- i vote luti)
RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Alectric - 08-07-2010 Sorry guys, my computer is sorta broken at the moment, but ill be getting it fixed soon. I've got some ideas for the next contest (thanks Eddie!). also, if you want to suggest ideas for a theme, dont hesitate to PM me! (make sure its PM, so people dont get head starts :P) RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - The Lost Global Mod - 08-07-2010 gosh i forgot to set my status to away.. is the reset still needed? (i can't be bothered to read all that, it would annoy me more than eddie does :P ) |