Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822)



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Marshall - 08-10-2010

crap... I would have voted but the voting never worked for me... If Eddie is still counting, I'll go for psycho and apoc


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Eddie - 08-10-2010

Unfortunately, the results are out Marshall - they're on the front page.

Voting ended :P.


Eddie


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Whaat - 08-10-2010

(08-10-2010, 02:47 PM)Phil Wrote:  the leg part is made up by you right?
Yeah, your pics had only up part so i had to make them out of my head, but, they turned out pretty good so, yeah :p


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - LutiChris - 08-10-2010

I might do bamboori...but who knows... :P


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Apocalipsis - 08-10-2010

Marshall Wrote:don't want to share your third spot with Apoc? *joking*

A 3rd place would ruin my 1st and 2nd place pattern, it's ok like this. lol.

Congrats to winners and thanks for the votes :p

(Btw, I'm not reading PMs very often, I can only check the forum as a guest via a web proxy from my computer... I can only enter in this account from another computer, not mine.)


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Bamboori - 08-10-2010

based on
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1091]
its a bit old, but its the best for a lf2 char :P
sprite:
[Image: blok7wz59v5vwh1ut.png]
somehow i imagine him always making that expression :P

didnt come out that good. may do another sprite which is more looking like his old ava (you know, that epileptic template thingy).

@edit: i didn't say the opposite :D


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - PsychoPixels - 08-11-2010

[Remaking a new version, too much competition. XD]
Representing Phil, based on his cat avatar. Now he's ready to kick a** with his boxing gloves! :D

I was aiming for a cartoon-like style, so a basic shade has been added, didn't go any further than this.

Edit: Thanks for everyone who voted for me. ^_^

@Phil: Well, I didn't want an oversized cat with a giant head to exist. :P


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Apocalipsis - 08-11-2010

Phil Wrote:i am missing the part where you say "i will draw phil"
to your problem.. did you try deleting cookies, cache or using another browser?

Yeah, I cleaned cookies and cache, tried to enter with Internet Explorer (I usually use Firefox). I can enter every other page normally, too. It's not something related to my account as I can enter with other computers, so I'm guessing it's my IP.

Related to the sprite contest: We can sprite the user anyway we want, right? (Real life pics, or based on avatars, signatures, etc)

@Bamboori
You'll have to work hard to please YinYin :p

Edit:

Phil's Rage mode: ACTIVATED...

[Image: philj.png]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Whaat - 08-11-2010

(08-10-2010, 12:35 PM)Phil Wrote:  wuhuu... maybe someone can make me.. chances are slime but the hope is there haha.
Already three guys have sprited you :p


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Siegvar - 08-11-2010

(08-11-2010, 01:02 AM)PsychoPixels Wrote:  [Image: 15xsaiq.png]
Representing Phil, based on his cat avatar. Now he's ready to kick a** with his boxing gloves! :D
mmm... boxing gloves.
(08-11-2010, 01:22 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  Phil's Rage mode: ACTIVATED...
[Image: philj.png]
WHERE ARE THE BOXING GLOVES!!!!!
lol. I think the boxing gloves would go well with that hat and tie to make him look epic and epic-ly hilarious.

And... that sprite of phil is just too awesome. can't think of anything to beat it with.