![]() |
|
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822) |
RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Jed37 - 08-11-2010 C'mon Sieg! You know! The gloves are off, get it? Although yeah, the boxing gloves would be pretty awesome on that one too. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Silverthorn - 08-11-2010 August 17th you say? In the unlike case of me finding some time to get bored, I'm seriously considering to enter... Just a small question: is it how you see another member condensed into a sprite or how do I have to see this? RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Siegvar - 08-11-2010 So, this is the best I could do to give Apoc some competition, in my typical simplified style. ![]() I rmb marshall once did a rep character by blackening and modifying Firzen, and I always thought the concept had more potential than that. So here's my attempt, though still far from what I'd hope from this design. I need to make him seem even more inhuman, instead of simply being a simple black skinned demon... oh well. I did have some interesting results from some experimentation, I'll probably be able to do something even more interesting the next time I revisit this idea. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Reaper - 08-11-2010 ^That looks great, but I'm missing the red crescent he has as or instead of a hand (the right hand). It was one of those things that made the character unique amongst other dark, mysterious sprites. Also it would work nice as some kind of eyecatcher. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - The Lost Global Mod - 08-11-2010 i am tempted to enter this contest, and this might sound like spam but who wants to be drawn by me? i am lacking creativity nowadays haha. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Silverthorn - 08-11-2010 (08-11-2010, 01:02 PM)Phil Wrote: i am tempted to enter this contest, and this might sound like spam but who wants to be drawn by me? Compile a list, shuffle it, and pick the last entry of the first 37%
RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Siegvar - 08-11-2010 ![]() Updated entry, included a hand scythe and the forehead tattoo. BTW, I always felt like he looked like a shape-shifter? you took my breath away shape-shifter? yes and no. Yes because he's a parasite, no because he is Marshall, yes and no because the two have been combined ~ Marshall RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - snorsorbet - 08-11-2010 I don't know about the claw, the shape is a bit off :P I think making it more spiral-ish would solve the problem, as the claw is very bent at a point. I <3 back seat driving :DDD RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Jed37 - 08-11-2010 (08-11-2010, 01:02 PM)Phil Wrote: who wants to be drawn by me?I wanna be drawn! ![]() EDIT@Phil: Wait, what did he predict? I take it that's a no on being drawn? RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Siegvar - 08-12-2010 ![]() revised scythe. toned down aura. you know... I still can't imagine how a scythe could be grafted onto an arm without the grafting being clumsy and the user constantly poking himself by mistake. Unless he's a shapeshifter. lol. If I were ever to create him as a full character... at least the scythe would be able to shapeshift, if not the whole character. But that's just a bad tease now, since its unlikely I'll ever do it. Or at least not in the foreseeable future. |