![]() |
|
Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23) +--- Forum: General Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) +--- Thread: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? (/showthread.php?tid=6609) |
RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - TheNave - 06-17-2011 (06-17-2011, 10:51 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:(06-17-2011, 09:51 PM)TheNave Wrote:I can't say disagree.(06-17-2011, 08:32 PM)empirefantasy Wrote: scientists think that in a certain time universe will start becoming smaller,cos gravity force. dude, in space a moving object doesn't loose speed and they're waaaay to far away from actually affecting each other with gravity forceand if I recall it correctly, the big bang theory said it will expand forever. period. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-18-2011 (06-17-2011, 11:33 PM)TheNave Wrote: dude, in space a moving object doesn't loose speed Then you mean scientists are idiots?! It's true that they are far from each-other,but gravity force exist everywhere (it's the same with planets creating).Anyways this is mostly a suggestion,not a very sure idea.Also BIG Bang idea is a (strong) suggestion too... (for me)... RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - chonkasaurusbotato - 06-18-2011 I read a book which had the bermuda triangle. they said it had UFOs(unidentified flying objects) And the whole MULTIVERSE is way bigger than we can think. Surely god has created more than anything we can imagine. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - nehalbordoloi - 06-18-2011 The universe is so big,there must be some things that no one can even imagine. I think there are aliens and that they have high technology that they can make UFOs.However,I do not believe in all those abductions by aliens,etc. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Sonic Boom - 06-18-2011 The pyramids are so accurately aligned with the points of the compass that only aliens could have achieved this all those thousands of years ago. The angle of the slope of the sides is so precise only aliens could achieve this. The blocks are so heavy and the pyramid so tall only aliens could achieve this. In the period 2500 BC man did not have the tools or knowledge necessary to build the pyramids, so only aliens could have done it. How the aliens built the pyramids is not known, but they would have employed the use of advanced construction equipment. I saw this all written on website and it tells us that maybe aliens could have done it but, still it's not sure. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Monolith - 06-18-2011 Sonic_boom,there nothing proving that aliens build pyramids RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - nehalbordoloi - 06-18-2011 I don't think aliens built the pyramids.And think about it,of all places in the universe,they would come to the earth at that time,more than hundreds of years ago? RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Sonic Boom - 06-18-2011 (06-18-2011, 05:50 AM)Monolith Wrote: Sonic_boom,there nothing proving that aliens build pyramids So would they having some big cranes to carry those big stones? Or would they carry those 2000-3000 kilos on their backs and make a perfect right angle with all the four sides? That is impossible without some sort technology[which was not there at that time] or superhuman strength combined with some great mind. @Nehal I can't understand what are you saying. Are you saying that pyramids were built just a hundred years ago? Are you joking? RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Monolith - 06-18-2011 Look at previous pages and you will see how peoples manage to built pyramids RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - nehalbordoloi - 06-18-2011 @Sonic Boom- I said HUNDREDS of years ago.I did not tell just a hundred years ago. I read in some book they used inclined planes. |