Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822)



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Alectric - 08-19-2010

Siegvar, Hell fighter, prince_freeza, lutichris, and lf2timmE1 got my vote. I was meant to vote for Apoc but it didnt click properly :|
Apoc's one made me laugh.

Guys, please PM me if you have suggestions for another theme!


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Jed37 - 08-19-2010

I voted for you, Apoc. Your Phil is an excellent blend of hilarity and badassery.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Siegvar - 08-20-2010

voted apoc, luti, betit.

though on furthur thinking I should've voted lf2timme1 too. damnit.

And.. what happened to the small phil with boxing gloves... I would've voted that without question. and if that were there i might have not voted for anythingelse.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Whaat - 08-20-2010

(08-20-2010, 01:17 PM)Siegvar Wrote:  voted apoc, luti, betit.

though on furthur thinking I should've voted lf2timme1 too. damnit.

And.. what happened to the small phil with boxing gloves... I would've voted that without question. and if that were there i might have not voted for anythingelse.
True, i also liked that small Phil cat more : <




RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Marshall - 08-20-2010

same, I preferred the original entry of PsychoPixels.
I voted for Apoc (can feel the rage!), Sieg (myself :3), Doj, betit (deserves more votes, really) & Timmie (cooler than Reaper's ava haha)

@Alec
would have voted for you because I like the sprite a lot, but I don't think it represents Eddie. Blame him for using that Woody pic all the time with grass for hair


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - The Lost Global Mod - 08-20-2010

fine here goes my voting:
Alectric - voted for it, and i disagree marshall i know eddie good enough to see how much this sprite pictures him =)
Whaat - sprited me => instant vote!
Bamboori - yinyin is ways cooler than that sprite. (at least i imagine him to be so) => no.
Apocalipsis - me in rage mode => instant vote!
PsychoPixels - though the little me was cuter i still like this version too => voted.
Siegvar - well combine an awesome guy and an awesome spriter who sprites that guy => awesomeness by the power of 10 =) => voted.
Doj - its daymio. well yea i can't picture him like that, the sprite is awesome though => no.
Hell Fighter - typical outie-style i like so much and then he sprites apoc? => instant vote!
Lutichris - its like outie sprited himself. awesome ^^ => instant vote!
prince_freeza - well the sprite is fine and all that but again i can't picture siegvar in this. i expect siegvar to be one of those tactic-based-chars. => no.
betitngoan - i would have voted for it if luti didn't sprite outie as well => sorry no.
XLittlebob252 - does not resemble much to my bro so i can't vote for it => no.
lf2timmE1 - that sprite is reaptastic! => voted for it.
Blue Phoenix - 1. bp got his a** up to sprite this 2. its typical bp style which is different yet effective and pwnsome 3. he sprited alblaka 4. its a dragon many good reasons to vote for it => instant vote :p


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - PsychoPixels - 08-20-2010

Ah, man. This is what happens when I think things over too much. >.<'

Oh well, you win one, and lose the others. :P

(I still have the original in my sprite topic)

Edit: @Phil: Just making a new avatar and sig combo. =P


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Reaper - 08-20-2010

I voted for
- Apoc: Great pose and really unique
- Siegvar: Seriously, that sprite is amazing. But if you make a char of it one day, be sure to place the scythe on the other hand (I hope I'm not mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that he had it as the right hand)
- LF2TimmE1: Not only because it's me (thanks a lot :D), but because of the amazing shading and use of colours. The pose seems a bit weird to me, but that's a minor thing. Could you do another 140 frames for it? :D
I decided to cut here, because most of the others were extremely close behind. Taking the next one into the list would have resulted in voting for 8 people or something.

(08-20-2010, 01:47 PM)Marshall Wrote:  cooler than Reaper's ava haha
Definitely. I gotta do a new one, but I probably won't be able to compete with the sprite.




RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - LutiChris - 08-21-2010

Phil Wrote:betitngoan - i would have voted for it if luti didn't sprite outie as well => sorry no.
this seriously made my day after no sleep 3 hours of sleep...srry Betit :P
btw i like ur system of voting...
@Marshall
Eddie totally takes off his shirt when i see him on skype (not sure if tht sounded wrong er not?)

anyways voted for...
Alectric - read my above comment & you'll know tht i voted for ya ;D
Whaat - srry i liked the cat version better... >> no
Bamboori - only cuz u didn't get any votes becuz YinYin is too cool to be sprited >> voted out of pity
Apocalipsis - Defintely a VOTE from me, i stared @ tht sprite for like 2 straight hours proboally cuz i have no life
PsychoPixels - IMO the pose is a bit weird on first confrontation though i do like the facial features, reminds me too much of ur sprite Daemon >> no
Siegvar - whut else could i say when Phil said... >> voted
Doj - even though he looks alot more like John Lennon >> voted
Hell Fighter - meh ~ i don't have my taste buds holding onto the actual sprite i rather like the reaper better...a lil dissapointed but whut the heck >> voted
prince_freeza - as usual very nicely done, u realize i can't give ya a "no" when it has tht much detail >> voted
betitngoan - lol still looks like a zombie hulk very nicely done though ~meh >> hesitatedly voted
XLittlebob252 - srry kinda missed out...don't get me wrong it still is one of ur best sprites by far >> no
lf2timmE1 - i hated to do this since we were tied 10 to 10 but u did a baddass drawing of Reaper gotta give ya a >> VOTE
Blue Phoenix - im kinda dissapointed but nevertheless it's still kewl...erh? >> no


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Apocalipsis - 08-22-2010

Thanks to the ones that voted me ^^

Voted for Siegvar, Hell Fighter, Lutichris, Prince Freeza and Lf2TimmE1 (this one being my favourite).