![]() |
|
Apoc's Sprites - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: Apoc's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3140) |
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Vladuss - 08-03-2009 OMG man this sprites are amazing i can say are the best i ever seen!!! I dont have words 2 explain man!?!?!? RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 08-04-2009 LutiChris asked for a remake of his repchar too, not 100% pleased with out it came out, but whatever (Btw, I often add things to get the desing more original or, to my like, when I do chars remakes)
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Alectric - 08-05-2009 whats that grey thing on his ear? not one of your best works (can i say that?) it almost looks like you used one of your other chars as a base? sorry, but i dont like it too much RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 08-05-2009 Headphones, and yeah, I think the same. But didn't used another base. RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 08-05-2009 @Apoc Umm... not really what i expected... Here is what u didn't know... or add... His hair is long so it covers his ears... And his hair is supposed to be spikey on one side (like Henry) good job but still kinda dissapointed... ![]() the skin color looks as though he's dead... but i don't blam ya on that cause mine looks the same... :P RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 08-05-2009 I guess I didn't really wanted to do it, I always come with bad tries if I do that. In any other case like this (when atleast more than two people think is bad or something) I usually redo the sprite, but this time... meh. Instead I will update the thread with a new female sprite, Rose:
RE: Apoc's Sprites - Silverthorn - 08-05-2009 Awesomeness at its best. Seriously, the sprite looks amazing! Nothing more to add. RE: Apoc's Sprites - 3rdEnemy - 08-05-2009 Yeah that sprite is awesome, but I think her shoes should be seen just a little bit... RE: Apoc's Sprites - LutiChris - 08-05-2009 Dude, Awesome... augh drat* i need a new word than u guys keep saying the same thing... ![]() She's swell, very sexy and appealing... I don't think she needs shoes, feet would be fine cause girls have long dresses, past their feet... RE: Apoc's Sprites - Apocalipsis - 08-09-2009 I tried to do something kinda hard, taking one of the original chars 'description' and sprite him without looking too much at his sprites. It's not awesome but not that bad either (It will be rather bad if you think in the original Woody though):
|