Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 (/showthread.php?tid=4437)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - forgetlatios - 04-11-2010

(04-11-2010, 01:15 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  you should let him spawn "alternate" weapons which look the same, but instantly break if they hit the ground. otherwise thats pretty op.

lol op? how are you going to hit anyone with that? the com will just pick one up and drink it some distance away. btw, maybe you can change those bottles to... err... baseballs? just don't think you can spawn milk in front of you... awkward ;)

offtopic again

bamboori you disposaled my post(you know which one) i realise my posts are all ending up in disposal. must be the boredom of not DC-ing for 5 days.


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Taniaetc - 04-12-2010

(04-11-2010, 01:15 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  you should let him spawn "alternate" weapons which look the same, but instantly break if they hit the ground. otherwise thats pretty op.~You mean weapons which look identical but break if it hits the ground?
(04-11-2010, 01:26 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  lol op? how are you going to hit anyone with that? the com will just pick one up and drink it some distance away. btw, maybe you can change those bottles to... err... baseballs? just don't think you can spawn milk in front of you... awkward ;) ~Too much bottles = you restore your health too much = op
Dang it. I'm kinda lazy to DC now. just writing stories...
Will start DC NOW!


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Taniaetc - 04-25-2010

GUYS! I HAVE AWESOMELY GOOD NEWS!
It is that I can NOW POST GIFS (and possibly videos too)!
Here's my first try:
[Image: justinnewattack.gif]
Yes btw you should wait for a while. Kinda delay for the attack.
It's Justin's new attack; D>J; makes illusion come out and hit enemies.
I changed the summoning frame. It's supposed to be the other one, but I forgot to check them.
Special thanks to JossuaDC for his video recording-tut thing... now I get it.
Check this thread for "how to do it":
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=4887


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Ragor - 05-05-2010

It feels like eye candy... I luv it! Justin shall not be misunderstood... He's awesome. But I like bat.


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - oliveryungo - 05-05-2010

Now, doesn't that bear a resemblance to Julios/Julio/whatever...but the red afterimage/illusion/idon'tcare looks out of place, because red isn't a color that actually suits Justin, maybe a more darkish hue. Remind me why the template/mainchar/thingymabob breathes so fast? Looks like he/she/it just did a marathon.


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - forgetlatios - 05-05-2010

why don't you like the red? looks ghastly- like his soul just came and whacked the enemy. and the fast breathing- its a animated gif+ all of the chars breath pretty fast. only this one hasn't any muscles, so he breaths faster :D


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - oliveryungo - 05-05-2010

Oh, allright. But Justin's breathing is equal, unlike the template thing. If he has no muscles, he can't breath:). The illusion looks weird because it's a mixture of light red, white and black/grey.


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - forgetlatios - 05-06-2010

lol alec's flame shield doesn't work... oh well-
the illusion is justin+negative effect. negative effect=make it look ghostly.
oh and btw, i can't believe you work so fast- i'm slow


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - Taniaetc - 05-06-2010

I started the mod ages 3 months ago... 8 Feb.
Yeah. I'm planning to remake Kravvy because his weapon-shooting attack is way too generic and weird. I'm going to make him like a melee fighter.
Expect surprise btw.


RE: [mod] Indo Fighter 2 - LeoGautama - 06-18-2010

you're still making this mod right?
i will check this thread from time to time.
or maybe i can help something?
[Image: nonamea.png]